Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Formerly 'Victory'

I play Evie as much as possible, though.

It was also nice to be able to finish the entire game and the dlc in under 60 hours.

I haven’t finished it yet, but it’s my favorite of the AC games I’ve played.

Still need to play Black Flag, Origins and Odyssey. They really should have spaced their releases out a lot more. I may never get to play every game in the franchise.

Didn’t finish Unity or AC III (I got the recent remaster to give it another go but may never find the time).

And I love Evie!

Origins and Odyssey are not real AC games. Don’t @ me. The franchise died after Syndicate.

Other than the slowwww yet sorta interesting start to AC3, and the horrible city tunnel fast travel system, AC 3 was pretty good, mmmm that Homestead upgrading.

Amen!

Well, I guess at the extremely low price tag of free I’ll at least check this one out a bit.

Trying to clear my AssCreed backlog, this one is definitely one of the best AssCreed games I’ve played recently. Heaps better than Black Flag imo, and less tiresome than Unity. Evie and Jacob are both fun protagonists (unlike Arno or Kenway). You see how they pivot into Kassandra and Alexio nicely.

London as a playground is fine. You get the expected Buckingham Palace and Big Ben and what not.

And now available for the low price of free.

Darn, I figured I was safe buying at $10, but I should have waited longer!

DO YOU HAVE UBISOFT CONNECT FOR PC INSTALLED?

Oh, look, another game client I never installed for a store I never visit. Sigh.