Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Yusssss!

Snick-snick for the win. Hopefully we’ll be able to do the whole Ezio “wear one on both wrists” thing too.

Maybe two more on your feet too, like Rosa Klebb.

From that article:

Even the littlest details about the next game can be a big deal. For example, Ashraf Ismail, creative director for this fall’s Viking-themed Assassin’s Creed Valhalla , recently told me that this latest entry won’t just bring back the series’ iconic hidden blade, but will once again make it lethal enough to regularly pull off one-hit kills.

If you’re not an Assassin’s Creed devotee that might not sound like much. If you are, it’s a positive signal to the many fans who’ve been grumbling that the series has lost its way, despite—or perhaps, because of—the popular success of recent releases. Don’t worry, he’s saying, they get it: It’s once again time for new Assassin’s Creed games to not just be good, but to feel more like their classic predecessors.

Probably something we should signal @Knightsaber about, as I think is welcome news indeed for fans such as himself.

Sure, sure, but also: knee-blades!

I’m guessing it will be a top-tier talent ability and getting it will ensure you’re locked out of a lot of other cool abilities.

I’m fine with that.

And some actual viking music. I’m thrilled!

That was my assumption too but in the article Ashraf Ismail says you learn the technique early and it will kill ‘with the right timing’

“Eivor receives the hidden blade quite early on,” Ismail told me, referring to Valhalla ’s main character. “We continue with the idea that Eivor is not a trained assassin. Eivor is a Viking who receives this badass weapon and has to learn very quickly. Early in the experience, Eivor will learn a technique that, with the right timing … can one-shot-kill virtually anybody.”

So maybe the skill tree will be increasing the timing window for an instakill.

Not sure I like that more.

Yes! Assassin’s Creed: Wolverine.

Fishing in an Assassins Creed game? Yes Please!

I am gonna end up getting the crazy $120 edition at this rate of epic feature reveals.

I’ll likely play this on the PS5. It’s going to be expensive year in gaming, for sure.

So this is a prequel to the Midsommer movie?

Break out the Amon Amarth records time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edBYB1VCV0k

So… a bigger map than in Odyssey.

https://gamerant.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-map-size/

:|

Mah free time!

Releasing against Cyberpunk? Hooray.

Complete Guide About Cheap Car Insurance Quotes. Get Best Auto Insurance Quotes. Compare Insurance Companies in United States.

Over the weekend, Ismail was accused of cheating on his wife and lying about his marital status as part of a fresh wave of #metoo allegations - in the games industry and elsewhere.

If “cheating on your spouse” and “lying about being married” is going to be a thing in the managerial sector, there’s going to be some real carnage coming soon…

It certainly sounds like the purity tests coming in the games sector are a little harsher than the general MeToo movement.

I don’t think it’s that simple with Ashraf. Sounds like he’s been manipulating many women that he works with for years, up until very recently. That included having affairs with them and lying about being married, etc. That’s not just “having an affair,” it’s abuse of power and should lead to anybody being fired at any company.