At the end of my rope

WOAH SHNYKIES

Is this the first custom title for a non-Entity?

I think jpinard (sp?) has “Keeper of the Frop Bog”

I approve of this thread.

I’ll pick some of your best and submit them :)

True happiness can only come upon the deep, spiritual contemplation of somebody else’s misery.

I like the deleted image.

I never knew George R R Martin wrote in the nude.

Blue label is grand reserve, right? I’m a sipper, and I sip that like cognac.

This makes me giggle uncontrollably. Until I realize that my post was edited by Tom, and thus a spot on the banning registry can’t be far behind!

Ale is beer.

i’m pretty sure stusser gave the exact same crisco advice to somebody a few months ago in a thread about the mortgage crisis / housing meltdown…

And you remembered it. The Crisco guilt is spreading by association. Rather like the Crisco itself.

By the way, I want to give my heartfelt thanks to those who expressed sincere concerns, and also to the rest of you smartasses for the big smiles your responses have given me all day.

Dude, you got a custom title out of this thread. I’d say it was totally worth it.

Maybe I need to have a meltdown so I can finally get “Side Suto Black Belt” or something.

Told you drinking cured all ills. At least, that is what my therapist who treated me for depression said. And when I say therapist, I mean the voice in my head. I call him my therapist.

Worst I had was that the bug lost too much weight after coming home from the hospital so we had to spend the better part of a week doing a rigid every two hour schedule involving my wife breast-feeding and me running a small tube along the nipple to supplement the breastmilk with formula.

Now that we’re hitting the two month mark, my wife is slowly switching over to more formula and less breastmilk since she’s not producing enough and it’s just too frustrating for all parties involved.

I’ve gotten 6 hours of sleep in 48 hours, my baby by is struggling to latch, my wife is battling to express enough milk and did I mention the Guantanamo Bay stlye sleep depravation? (That shit is cruel and unusual.)

… he doesn’t vomit the food so it took 2 weeks to figure why he’s not eating and breathing badly.
Turns out after eating 20cc, it goes up with some stomach juices almost to the top of the esophagus/gullet(?). Then he can’t get anything else in, the bile badly irritates the windpipe and lungs and makes it hard for him to breath.

… so we had to spend the better part of a week doing a rigid every two hour schedule involving my wife breast-feeding and me running a small tube along the nipple to supplement the breastmilk with formula.

This is a bizarre, strange world I know nothing about and am not sure I ever want to enter … legitimately.

I love threads like these, because it reminds me why I will never, ever, ever, ever have children.

I’ve been wondering where you were.
Hope it all comes right and you all pull through…

Google ad: “I cured my acid reflux”. Ha ha ha.

Sissy!