Avengers: Endgame (2019)

They should’ve put Coulsen in there to troll people.

It took me a few tries to recognize Chris Pratt up there.

What’s with Hawkeye’s haircut? Is that a comic thing?

She doesn’t look like herself (Evangeline Lilly) in that picture, which probably doesn’t help.

Nah, lots of jokes and comments on it online though. The theory is he just gets all angsty and shaves the sides and probably starts listening to angry music or something—guessing maybe his family doesn’t survive the snap, and so he gets a new costume and look.

If they do involve time travel shenanigans, I hope they bring back Coulson and his big gun to deliver the final blow.

Does the pattern of color (unsnapped) versus B&W (snapped) form any sort of pattern/image? If so, I can’t make it out.

Whoa some spoilers here… Pepper and Happy survived? Lucky for Tony.

Both she and GPaltrow are more clearly photoshopped then some others. Women are not allowed to age, you know.

I doubt it, the Russo bros tweeted the images in a different order than the Avengers account (both official).

I’m not even sure exactly how much you can read into who did and didn’t get a poster. As mentioned, Heimdal’s not up there. Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne were both dusted at the end of Ant-Man and Wasp, not just Hope. Maria Hill was dusted alongside Fury in the credits scene of Infinity War.

Do they not get posters because they don’t get any screen time in Endgame, even if the snap is undone, or time travel fixes everything, or whatever? Or did they just have to draw the line somewhere on how far down the roster you go promoting characters in such a huge ensemble? I think that’s beyond what we can make any informed guesses about.

Yeah, Tony came off better than almost everyone, aside from the kid. James Rhodes survives too.

I’m still processing the fact that my favorite fan theory that Shuri would take up the mantle of Black Panther is now clearly wrong. Sorry Shuri, I wanted you to get a turn at the top table.

That seems like an idea worth pursuing in a Black Panther sequel where it can be better explored instead of being a c-plot in the largest Avengers movie ever.

I think Danai Gurira is a bigger star and better actress so they’re using her in Avengers, tbh. Shuri will be back.

I’d be shocked if that was a significant factor. It’s more likely plot requirements than anything else. Of course, it’s both speculation from both our parts, but I do think it’s a weird theory to throw out there.

Rocket Raccoon lost his whole family. His entire character arc is learning to trust people and love himself, and just like that they’re gone. Fuck.

That is fair. And probably a better usage of the idea (if it gets used at all, that is)

That trash panda needs to get a grip.

It was in the post-credits scene.

Nah, that was Samuel L Jackson and Cobie Smulders.

Or did I completely forget that? I don’t think so but…

Post-credits scene of The Wasp :) Ant-Man is in the quantum realm, they’re outside, and they suddenly stop responding to him.

I think you are mixing things then. I was replying to Brian about Shuri.

I remember Evangeline Lilly and Michael Douglas. But Shuri was never, to my knowledge, shown on screen as dusted. Which means that’s a pretty big spoiler tip off.

Ok perhaps not big, but at least something that is new information.