Bargain Thread 2011 Edition

For all the Cheap Ass Gamers out there who are too lazy to actually visit Cheapassgamer.com.

6/13 EDIT: Vindicated and the winner of the 2011 Bargain Thread Massacre.

Resources:
Can I Activate That on Steam
Cheap Ass Gamer

There can only be one bargain thread.

People have been having problems or something with the other thread.

Regardless, vBulletin isn’t a fan of long threads anyway, so it has to be done eventually (even if the current problems are unrelated).

But now this is no longer Dave Long’s bargain thread! Who will keep things on topic?

A new thread won’t fix the phantom page issue. I run into smaller threads with the issue all the time (with 40 posts per page). With that said it is annoying to have to horizontally scroll the page to hit the Next button.

Edit: I just went to check the old thread and the page numbers no longer go off the right margin of the page. Whatever vBulletin, whatever.

Post #6 and still no bargains! Brains are all over the back seat, Dave will be in here to clean up this shit, Mr Wolf style, any moment.

edit Clearly we must all proclaim stusser as the new Mr Wolf.

Also when did Qt3 get so enamoured of the lulz?

So is this the new official bargain thread? I think it makes a lot of sense to have one for each year. :)

What’s wrong with the other thread?

I like the old one better.

There can be only one.

I think you actually need bargains to be considered a bargain thread.

I got a bargain last night … on your mom.

All the post deletions have given it two ghost pages.

Guys, can this thread be deleted? It’s confusing and unneeded.

YOU INSOLENT FOOL! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Is this the new Lost thread?

Well that’s great, that’s just fuckin’ great, man. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We’re in some real pretty shit now man…

What is that I see …

Doom comes this threads way.

Okay, let’s see…

Best Buy has Dead Space 2 for $59.99.
Amazon.com has Bulletstorm for $59.99
You can pick up Dragon Age 2 at Target for $59.99

what is this i don’t even