Bargain Thread 2013

Is the Max Payne DLC worth it for single player or is it all multi player?

According to the amazon page,there are two versions, one without steam and one with it.

Re: DLC, I was looking at the list on Steam and I think they’re all multiplayer related. Does anyone know if the rockstar season pass thing just covers multiplayer?

It’s all multiplayer content. There is no singleplayer DLC and afaik won’t be any.

This thread already cost me 10 bucks now, for Max Payne 3. I was happily ignoring amazon’s $5 credit until I saw that.

Thanks again!

Just verified that my new TSW account got the Issue #5 content for free. Don’t know how long this will last though, since the extra perks were only supposed to be available up through December.

Thanks! I’m gonna pick up Hotline Miami too.

Thanks again Arrendek for pointing out that Amazon’s $5 coupon would work with Max Payne. I wouldn’t have thought of it.

Thanks, better I don’t spend more money anyway :-)

Hear, hear. I thought I was done with my holiday purchases but luckily this thread has already alerted me to the deals-so-good-I’d-be-crazy-not-to-add-them-to-my-backlog of Hotline Miami and Max Payne. I thought those coupons were going to go to waste, and yet here we are!

Yeah, I used my Amazon $5 credit on Hotline Miami. Cool, but freaking HARD.

Yeah I think I will get it also, the DLC for the game is multiplayer only and I’ve heard the community was dead so no loss there.

I just sort of completed it. Like other precise games once you meld with the controls it’s much easier.

I got civ 5 complete with gods and kings, civ 4 everything and stronghold collection for $15 after $5 coupon. It’s the thq strategy pack. What an awesome deal.

Risen 2 is $7.50 on GamersGate now, quite a good price for it.

Hey, the 2012 thread had exactly 5200 posts, so 100 a week. Very nice. Very pretty-like.

This may be an error on Gamersgate part but Settlers 7 Deluxe Gold Edition is now on sale at $5.84.

Still not low enough for me to put up with the always-online DRM of the game. :(

I’m on the first level where you run into a dog. I don’t think I’ll ever beat that one.

The above deals are still good, but there are a couple new items and prices of interest. XCOM is now $20 after coupon. Both Spec Ops: The Line and Darkness 2 are $2.50 with the voucher. Those all unlock on Steam. Another I missed is the Kingdoms of Amalur Complete for $10 after coupon. That unlocks on Origin.

Nice overview thanks :)
NBA 2k13 has also been added. $9.99 after the rebate.

Another mistake: http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-T4C/tropico-4-collection-bundle

Quite the deal.

It says $80 for me. How much was it before?