Bargain Thread 2014

Erm… I got an e-mail earlier today to follow a VIP link. This works for me, but it may be account tied. If you don’t have an account, make one and log in before trying it:

Let folks know if it shows up… (it’s showing me Shadows of Mordor for $35.99 and Inquisition for $47.99)

Yeah that works…

GMG irritates me 'cause I snagged a Civ: BE preorder from them, but the current offer of “$10 off your next game and 6 free gifts!” for preordering it apparently isn’t retroactive. Might be able to get it if I complained to GMG support but I’ve heard enough horror stories about GMG support and I’m busy enough at the moment I don’t want to fuck with it.

You, sir, are a gentleman without peer. My thanks.

I see the $48 price on screen but when I add it to my cart it goes up to $60. Fucking clowns.
I also have email with the VIP page so I AM ELIGIBLE.

I also have email with code: U9OULG-XRTO1V-4VMUGZ and that doesn’t work either.

DAMMITTTTTTT

I had to click the add to cart button directly from that VIP webpage. Clicking on the DA3 graphic took me to its store page and $60.

Save $9 purchasing a grey market key from a shady russian website, or just go with GMG… tough one.

Humble Bundleare having a sale on Devolver published titles, including Shadow Warrior (2013) for $9.99, Duke Megaton for $2.49 and Serious Sam 3 for $3.99.

I swear I did that earlier but it worked this time. Good enough thanks!

Thanks! This seems to have worked for me.

Does anyone else use Paypal only because it means I won’t have to go fishing for my wallet?

The 6 free gifts are kind of meh, IMHO. Might get me to try out Nosgoth.

Anyone have an Enemy Within 80% off coupon they don’t want? I jumped through hoops voting, registering an account on Playfire, linking my Steam account to it, and I played the game for a couple hours only to get nada. Turns out I already had a Playfire account I must of made years ago, but I linked Steam to the new one and blah blah customer service not even responding blah blah, but if Steam is connected to the new one why doesn’t it show any games huh blahhh? Die in a…er…get water poured on you Playfire!

Yup! Check your PMs. :)

Awesome, thanks a ton! Loved Enemy Unknown when it first came out, been wanting to revisit it with all the added content.

Naturally. How else could I buy stuff in bed.

Steam today: Road Not Taken - $7.49 - (50% off).
[indent]Road Not Taken is a roguelike puzzle game about surviving life’s surprises.. I looked for a QT3 thread, but I found a poem instead.[/indent]
Steam weeklong this week. Anything interesting to me?
[ul]
[li]1C Space Games Collection - $13.99 - (60% off). Space Ranger HD, Star Wolves 1-3, UFO Aftermath/Aftershock, and some others.[/li][li]Tales of Maj’Eyal - $4.89 - (30% off). QT3 thread[/li][/ul]

This is a great deal except for The Tomorrow War, which was absolute shit.

This is a great deal except for The Tomorrow War, which was absolute shit.

New Humble Flash Bundle is up supporting Extra Life and the Children’s Miracle Network. Pretty cool set of stuff on offer this time…

Donate $1 or more and receive:

[ul]
[li]Potatoman Seeks the Troof[/li][li]Trove Closed Beta - Humble/Extra Life Starter Pack[/li][li]Defiance - Humble/Extra Life Starter Pack[/li][li]Lone Survivor Director’s Cut[/li][li]Twitch Turbo 30-Day subscription[/li][li]reddit Gold 30-day subscription[/li][li]Landmark 1-week Closed Beta Access key[/li][/ul]

Donate $6 or more and receive:

[ul]
[li]You Don’t Know Jack Classic Pack[/li][li]King Arthur’s Gold[/li][li]SpeedRunners (Early Access)[/li][li]Rift - Humble/Extra Life Starter Pack[/li][/ul]

Donate $13 or more and add:

[ul]
[li]Nom Nom Galaxy (Early Access)[/li][li]Three additional copies of King Arthur’s Gold to gift[/li][/ul]

New Weekly Bundle over at IndieGala.com is for all you closet equestrians! Pay $1.99 for a limited time and receive Steam keys for:
[ul]
[li]Secret of the Magic Crystals[/li][li]Secret of the Magic Crystals - The Race (DLC)[/li][li]Rabbit Hole 3D[/li][li]Triblaster[/li][li]Antisquad[/li][li]Roboblitz[/li][li]Frederic : Resurrection of Music[/li][li]Playing History - The Plague (sounds FUN!)[/li][/ul]

Finally, BundleStars.com has a couple of new bundles up for grabs:

The Destiny Bundle (does not contain Destiny) is $3.99 for Steam keys to:
[ul]
[li]FATE : The Traitor Soul[/li][li]Haegmonia Double Pack[/li][li]Post Master[/li][li]Commando Jack[/li][li]Battleplan : American Civil War[/li][li]Warring States Tactics[/li][li]Zoo Park[/li][li]Nicole (Otome Version) Deluxe Edition[/li][/ul]

The Supernatural Bundle is also $3.99 and nets you Steam keys for:
[ul]
[li]Splatter : Blood Red Edition[/li][li]Blackbay Asylum[/li][li]Dracula Trilogy[/li][li]Dracula 4 and 5 Steam Special Editions[/li][li]Into the Dark : Ultimate Trash Edition[/li][li]Larva Mortus[/li][li]Necronomicon : Dawning of Darkness[/li][li]Pixel Puzzles : Undeadz[/li][li]White Noise Online[/li][li]Zombie Solitaire (because being a zombie is boring with a lot of downtime)[/li][/ul]

The Art of War Bundle features a whole bunch of older strategy titles for only $2.99…
[ul]
[li]American Conquest[/li][li]American Conquest Fight Back[/li][li]Cossacks : European War[/li][li]Cossacks : Campaign Expansion DLC[/li][li]Cossacks : Back to War[/li][li]Cossacks : Art of War[/li][li]Cossacks 2 : Battle for Europe[/li][li]Cossacks 2 : Napoleonic Wars[/li][/ul]