Bargain Thread 2018

Excellent new Stardock Classics Bundle at Fanatical today. Only $3.99 for Steam keys to:

• Sorcerer King : Rivals
  • Fallen Enchantress : Legendary Heroes
  • Demigod
  • The Political Machine 2016
  • The Corporate Machine
  • Dead Man’s Draw
  • Sins of a Solar Empire Trinity
  • Galactic Civilizations I & II Ultimate Editions

Sorcerer King alone for $4 is a steal. Toss on everything else and even if you own half of it already you’re still getting a great deal on some excellent games.

Fanatical Star Deal today is Beholder for only $1 (90%).

Over at Humble, the Yogscast Jingle Jam is in full swing again this holiday season. $35 for a huge bundle of games, DLC and extra goodies revealed each day between now and Christmas Day, with the proceeds going to your choice of several great charities.

Build your own Plug In Digital Bundle in the Humble Store and get up to 80% off.

I won’t get it! I had most of the games on Impulse, and I have to keep a backup copy on my computer because of how Stardock fucked it up.

I would like to get these games on Steam, but I refuse to reward Stardock for fucking so many people over.

Well look at it this way, you’re getting a bunch of games super cheap so in a sense you’re screwing them over.

I don’t really want to speak well of Stardock in this day and age, but… I just verified, I can still download my Stardock games bought on Impulse through stardock.com .

Thank you @Perky_Goth. It’s helped me get some of the games back. Sadly, I have a collection of games I purchased from Impulse that it did not retain. I have a copy of them in my one drive but it’s not the same.

Mostly, the old infinity games (Icewind Dale and Baldur’s Gate, non EE versions) but also Kohan 1 and 2.

Some of those are classics.

Hey if you really want Steam keys for Gal Civ 2 & 3, I bought the bundle but I already own those games, you can have them if you like.

I have a lot of these. The ones I don’t have are Sins of a Solar Empire (in any form it seems), Sorcerer King: Rivals (I have Sorcerer King), and Political and Corporate Machine.

I have no interest in Political and Corporate Machine. Is Rivals worth getting if I have Sorcerer King? I guess Sins itself might be worth the $4 but I have so many unplayed games. I have this nagging feeling I have some version of Sins but it’s not in my Steam library or GOG library. I wonder if I bought it in a bundle and never activated it?

I am good. I played my fill of GC 2, and I don’t think I will have time for GC 3 anytime soon.

I appreciate the offer though. People on this forum are just so full of awesome.

I think it cut down somewhat on the repetitiveness of some of the battles and maybe added a new victory condition. I still don’t think either version holds up to repeated play throughs.

I just won the Fanatical sync your steam list to their website prize (???) I need to find $100 worth of games on their website in the next week.

You may already own Rivals and not even know it. I bought Sorcerer King as part of a bundle ages ago, and when the Rivals update was released, it seems my Steam version of Sorcerer King became Sorcerer King : Rivals without any intervention on my part? So if you own it on Steam, check your game page.

Sins : Trinity is good, but not worth buying the bundle for all by itself as it’s been $4 on it’s own fairly often and was once even given away for free I believe. It also pops up in bundles fairly often, so if you’re not itching to play it right now, it’ll come back around bundled with other games that might be more attractive to you sometime down the road (or even pop back up as a giveaway someplace).

No shit?! That’s AWESOME! Congrats @espressojim!

But i just went on a shopping spree for thanksgiving. :) Picking out games is gonna be harder than you’d think as my backlog is already Huge and I bought every game I wanted that was on sale.

New Humble Team 17 Bundle contains Overcooked, a whole lot of Escapists and some Worms among other things.

New Kingslayer Bundle at Fanatical today. While there’s no Jaime Lannister to be found, it does contain several excellent games for a low $4.99.

• Oxenfree
  • Styx : Shards of Darkness
  • The Age of Decadence
  • Shadowrun Hong Kong : Extended Edition
  • Star Wars KOTOR I and II
  • Star Wars Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition
  • King of Fighters XIII Steam Edition
  • Metal Slug X
  • SimCity 4 Deluxe

Oxenfree, Styx, Age of Decadence and Shadowrun are all great games well worth $1.25 each.

Fanatical Star Deal today is Yooka-Laylee for $7.59 (80%)

Fans of Anime may like the Tokyo Core Anime Bundle at Indiegala. $3.99 for 9 Steam titles I know nothing about (sorry).

Steam Midweek Madness features:

Corp machine is probably my favorite stardock game. Between that and the original galciv, I suppose. I’d replay corp machine if I could, lost access after they shut down their service. I think Tom liked it too.

It’s like risk but with money. You play an engie (better tech), marketer (better selling), or manufacturer (better yields). First market is PC which is fun as you intuitively know how a floppy disk improves a PC.

Political Machine was a bit boring.

If you were considering it at $14.99 yesterday on Steam, Northgard is an even better deal today on Fanatical as the Star Deal at $13.49 (55%).

Fanatical also has an Iceberg Interactive Publisher’s Sale happening.

GreenManGaming has Vikings : Wolves of Midgard as the Flash Deal today for $5.40 (80%).
They also have Dragon’s Dogma : Dark Arisen for $7.20 (76%).
Coincidentally, they too have an Iceberg Interactive Publishers Sale happening. Seems like GMG’s prices may be slightly better and the selection more complete, with deals like:

• Oriental Empires - $9.18
  • Lords of the Black Sun - $4.05
  • Endless Legend - $7.87, Shadows DLC - $2.92, Guardians DLC - $2.25
  • Starpoint Gemini Warlords - $7.87, Starpoint Gemini 2 - $6.30 and lots of DLC on sale.
  • and many more

Steam Daily Deal today is the unique RTS game Tooth and Tail for only $4.99 (75%).

Also on Steam, Company of Heroes 2 is FREE Forever, as long as you add it to your library this weekend. All DLC for the game is on sale for 75% off this weekend as well.

The Assassin’s Creed Franchise is on sale this weekend. Up to 66% off all titles in the series.

Pillars of Eternity II : Deadfire is also on sale for $32.99 (34%).

Thanks @SlainteMhath. Maybe time to buy the SG Warlords DLC.

DO IT.

Is company of heroes 2 good? I really dug the first one but I don’t remember anything about the second. (I grabbed it nonetheless, of course.)