Bargain Thread 2018

Damn! That’s what I meant to say!

Fanatical Star Deal today is Thrones of Britannia : A Total War Saga for $23.19 (42%), a historic low price.

It’s part of a much larger Total War Franchise Sale that features 66%-75% off a lot of stuff, with an additional 10% if you use code FANATICAL10.

Fanatical’s Batman Complete Bundle returns as well for $9.99. It includes Arkham Origins, Arkham City GOTY, Arkham Asylum GOTY, plus Blackgate, Season Pass and 3 other DLC for Origins.

A few oldish games were added today to GOG Connect– these can all be added to your GOG library provided you own them on Steam:

• Divine Divinity
  • Dustforce DX
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Gold
  • Panzer Corps
  • Tharsis
  • Two Worlds Epic Edition
  • Order of Battle: World War II*
    *Interestingly, the GOG page for the game says it comes with the US Pacific pack, which is paid content on Steam (the base game has gone Free to Play).

Fanatical has added games from Slitherine Ltd. to it’s Winter Sale. Discounts up to 75%, plus they qualify for the additional 10% off the sale price with code FANATICAL10. So you get deals like:

• Battlestar Galactica : Deadlock - $14.39
  • Field of Glory II - $13.22
  • Warhammer 40K : Sanctus Reach - $8.90 Most DLC - $4.49 each
  • Warhammer 40K : Armageddon - $8.63 Most DLC - $1.75 each
  • Civil War II - $12.59
  • Sovereignty : Crown of Kings - $6.74
  • Thirty Years War - $13.49
  • and many more

Not a video game deal, but if you’re a PnP RPG player and would be interested in a bundle of 50+ 5th Edition Fantasy Supplements then Humble has a three tier bundle for you. $15 gets it all.

Humble Store is having an Iceberg Interactive Publisher Sale featuring deals on Endless Legend and expansions, Oriental Empires, Starpoint Gemini and more. Be sure to cross check prices against Fanatical (including the 10% off code), as some items may be cheaper there.

Tricentennial Fallout 76 is $29.99 CAD on Amazon.ca but it’s still a ripoff at that price.

Was it the Tricentennial edition that came with the canvas bag?

No, the $200 CE.

Free copy of Super Meat Boy at Epic Games for the next two weeks, if you don’t mind making an account and dealing with another client.

Remember, none of the editions actually came with a canvas bag. Only the “Influencer Edition” did.

SOMA is free on GOG. Fantastic game, particularly with the new story mode.

https://www.gog.com/game/soma

Crusader Kings II down to 2.99 for Greenmangaming VIPs…

That’s kind of like saying “first taste is free” isn’t it? :)

Fanatical has RAGE as the daily Star Deal for $2.19. That’s close to a historic low (pretty sure it was like $1.50 somewhere at some point once).

The Very Positive Bundle has also returned. It’s a fantastic deal on 4 very good indie games. $3.49 gets you:

• The Sexy Brutale
  • DEX
  • Bastion
  • Rime

GreenManGaming has Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (Uplay key) for only $25.50 when you use your 15% VIP code.
No Man’s Sky is a low $22.95 with the 15% VIP code as well.
If you decide to bite on either, purchase a $20 GMG Credit beforehand and they’ll give you 10 free games. It could be 10 copies of Bad Rats!, but who knows, maybe there will be something worthwhile in the mix?

I got a $50 gift card for the 25 free games, most of which are in the giveaway thread. :)

I only count 24 games you’re giving away…which begs the question, which one was a keeper?! =)

None of them! :)

I gave away THE LAST DOOR Season 1.

Raises the question.

Game 25 was THE LAST DOOR Season 1, I gave it away before posting in the giveaway thread. :)

I also just downloaded it for free on the PS4 with PS Plus. Is it scary? Scary games scare me.

I hate scary games, but this is special and worth it in my opinion.