Bargain Thread 2018

Never apologize for doing the right thing!

Sale at https://www.gamersgate.com/offers as well

Great relaxing game for $2.50

Agreed. I just wish I wasn’t done with it already.

Did you play the free dlc puzzle from last week? :)

I did!

12 dollars and change is a good price for Slay the Spire, you guys. And now I go to sleep.

You know our promise at Sakkura Studios: one dating sim a day until the inevitable breakdown of human civilization. In the meantime, we’ll cater to whatever unspeakable fetish you nurture in that lonely heart of yours.

With that in mind, we are ecstatic to announce the sequel to our debut title: Legacy of Memories the 2nd - Longing for Tender Touch. The LoM universe returns! 5000 years after the previous 5000 years, humanity freed itself from the aliens and the two species have entered a fragile truce. As a gesture of goodwill, the youth of both species are sent to the same high school. To everyone’s surprise, the alien are actually bountiful maidens, except they have blue skin and yellow eyes. I mean, they’re not so weird you wouldn’t want to do date 'em, obv. So you settle various cultural differences and misunderstandings with your powers of seduction. And at the end there’s a twist! The aliens invaded because they were themselves attacked by another bunch of even more powerful aliens, and they should arrive in the next 5000 years or so (light speed travel is a bitch in reality btw). I’ll let you imagine what those aliens look like.

I agree. I bought it and played it a lot yesterday. It seems similar to but tougher than Monster Slayers.

Unless those powers include spanking, no sale.

One thing I do like about the new wishlist is that Early Access titles are REALLY clearly marked now, so I know which ones to ignore. I had no idea that some of the titles I had on there were Early Access. Like Distance is still Early Access. They were Billions is still Early Access, and so on.

Physics engine requirements? I can spare some mining cycles for this, but not too much.

I’m not too sure about the specifics, but we have under license an experimental build of the engine for the next DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball and our support team is available 24/7 for all your troubleshooting needs.

Axiom Verge is $13.99 on Switch til the 19th.

Cook Serve Delicious 2 - $6.49

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/cook-serve-delicious-2

Oh, it’s also the PSN Flash Sale this weekend.

Overwatch 50% off
Soma 60% off
A bunch of older Resident Evils are 50% off or more

and more importantly:

Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online 60% off

It’s… a real thing! :O

Heck yeah!

So I get that the anime chicks are personifications of the four “consoles”, but now they’re inside another game where they are their own goddesses? And they want a little sister because… ?

Clearly, I can’t compete with the true professionals.

FYI!

Calling all players of Gamindustri! Prepare to log-in and save Alsgard–on PC! Cyberdimension Neptunia™: 4 Goddesses Online hits Steam February 27, 2018 with a weeklong 30% discount! The game will include English, Japanese, and Traditional Chinese subtitles!

The Xbox character wants a little sister (handheld system) because the other goddesses have them.