Bargain Thread 2018

For Honor Starter Edition for free on Uplay (June 11 to June 18).

GMG has Fallout 4 @ 59% off , $12.15.

Pretty good world design and shooting, crappy story.

Bethesda should quote you and make that their company quote.

I didn’t think the shooting was very good, myself.

Playstation VR Skyrim Bundle for $239.99 at Dell

Finally bit on PSVR. Got that bundle along with Resident Evil 7 and Wipeout Omega Collection. With Zone of the Enders VR coming soon along with other stuff, I couldn’t hold off any longer at that price. There is a sale currently going at Target, Gamestop, and Best Buy where this set is $250. They also have a Doom VFR Bundle for $199.99, but no Move controllers.

Yeah I got that bundle for $250 this week, I’m excited! Can’t stop playing Job Simulator so far.

I thought that you were joking, but it really is a thing.

Don’t forget about Psychonauts Rhombus of Ruin for your new PSVR. My fav thus far for the platform.

I still need to finish that one of these days. I know it’s not incredibly long, just got distracted.

I wanna play Rhombus of Ruin! But I don’t wanna pay… uh $500+ for it? Can I come to your house?

mmmmmmaybe?

GMG having a big Ubisoft sale:

https://www.greenmangaming.com/titles/ubisoft/

Might finally get The Division.

Any thoughts on Steep or Far Cry Primal?

Primal’s a lot of fun. It’s a different flavour of ubigame.

Champions of Anteria for $6.60 is somewhat tempting

Steep is really fun if you enjoy exploring a mountain and doing tricks and generally just being laid back and chillin’ as you go down a huge mountain side.

Tom’s take:

Nintendo eShop sale for E3. Some really good deals. List here…

Oh man, that sounds great.

Slay the Spire on Chrono.gg, $10, historic low! Buy, or be forever ridiculed.

Highly recommend Slay the Spire if you have an interest in deckbuilders or even just a new different take on a roguelike. For anyone put off by the Early Access banner, don’t be. It’s a fully playable game, the third class was recently moved from beta to the main release branch, and there are frequent updates. At this point it’s more polished and feature complete than plenty of released games.

You young’uns have fun–I guess I’m too old to understand what a deckbuilder card game even is. Maybe I should watch a Let’s Play or something.