Bargain Thread 2019

LOL. I did. I figured my son might enjoy it a tiny bit on the PS4. But, if not, well, two bucks.

They had a free week-long trial last month, and I played more than enough F76. (About 40 minutes.)

Wait, so the credit applies to the game you’re buying?

No, you’ll get a $15 amazon-wide credit in a week. But I mean, you’re gonna spend money at Amazon anyway, right? So you can look at it as a direct credit in your pocket.

How does that GOW4 code work, just register it on the windows store?

Amazon sends you a link direct to microsoft, you login, click a button, and it’s added to your account.

Gotcha, thanks. Will do when I get home. :)

Love taking money from Bezos’ pocket. God knows I’ve put enough in there over the years.

Yeah, you’re right on that score. Is Gears 4 pretty good? I played the first one through on the 360 back when. I’d play it on the PC now… someday.

Given that, I should probably skip it.

LOL! This deal got even better for me since Amazon applied the $5 credit I got for buying a GC on Prime Day, making gears a little over $5 after tax. That $5 credit was going to expire in September, so now I get it replaced with a $15 credit that’s good through December 31st.

Thanks Bezos! (and @wilykat for posting it!)

Beats me, I have no plans to install it, I just wanted Bezos’ five buckaroos.

I don’t know if they sold out of copies or realized their mistake but I GoW is still in the top banner but it is no longer available to buy on that page.

Oh weird, I must’ve just sneaked in before the change. Ridiculous deal on TLOU, easily one of the best PS3/PS4 games ever made.

Yep, everything is over fifteen bucks now. Gotta move fast!

I’ve thought about getting that, since it’s a PS exclusive and so well regarded, but it also sounds like it’s quite the emotional gut punch from what a friend at work tells me about it.

That’s part of what makes it so good, but well worth the journey.

Dammit!

Shit!

Nice. Only two games showed up for me, but I grabbed TLOU for $17. I had some miscellaneous credits lying around that made it $15, then chose a delayed shipping option for another $1 back. Altogether with tax it should be a wash. So free game, yippee!

Grey Goo Definitive edition is $1 over at Fanatical (Steam key).

That’s the RTS that came out, I think Tom (2 Stars) and others gave it a negative review at the time so I never really gave it any mind space again. Worth checking out for $1 anyone?