Bargain Thread 2019

briefly considers a Google search for “Warhammer XXX”

decides against it

HERESY

Good move. Slaanesh Makes It Weird™.

Well done. Rule XXXIV and all.

Everyone’s favorite Epic Games Store has Transistor FREE. Transistor is a cool little cyber-punkish ARPG with a nice art style, good story and fantastic soundtrack along with some unique elements like the weapon upgrade system. Definitely worth playing for FREE.

Fanatical is doing yet another mystery bundle, this time as the Mystery Egg Bundle for Easter. $1.00 for 1 game all the way up to $6.99 for 10 games. As usual, a Reddit thread is running with people’s results from purchasing.

Fanatical is also trying a new format in their Easter Eggstravaganza. Choose as many games as you like from a list of around 28 titles, and the discount goes up on each for every title you add to your cart. There are some good games in the mix, but a lot of them have also been cheaper in bundles recently, so I’m not sure how great a deal this is overall.

Star Deal today is Soul Calibur VI for $18.99 (68%).

Steam Weekend Deals include:

Wow, pretty nice. I guess it makes sense too since their new game will be on there.

Actually Hades is on there right now, and will be on other stores as well when it’s actually finished.

I love Transistor so much I’m just fit to burst with happiness over tons of new people getting to enjoy it.

One note/caveat about the Epic Game Store: I set up an account there the other day, and waited in vain a solid five minutes for a “confirm your registration” email. Checked all the tabs a number of times, hit refresh on each one, did the same for the spam folder just in case. Not until I went to the account settings and asked it to resend the email did I receive it.

Because Notre Dame burned down, Ubisoft is giving away AssCreed: Unity. It’s a free game to celebrate the death of God, appropriate for Good Friday.

https://register.ubisoft.com/acu-notredame-giveaway/en-US

Dead by Daylight:

• Didn’t see a thread, so I’ll drop this here. The Barbeque and Chili (perk that multiplies bloodpoints from DLC) is available in the Shrine of Secrets for free shards. Bamboozle & Boil Over, more fun DLC perks, are also in there. Also new endgame soon.

Canada:

• @Canuck shared a Playstation Classic clearance in our thread. 30$ at Best Buys

• EB Games is now doing a 4 for 20$ sale on all their used PS3 & 360 titles. Picked up a few trilogy collections and licensed stuff. I thought the clerk was joking last time when he said they were making more room for funko pops… My local store is now 75% toys.

PSN Flash sale this weekend

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey - 67% off
Ace Combat 7 - 40% off
The Division 2 - 17% off

Fantasy Legends Bundle is back on Fanatical, and it’s a can’t miss bargain. $3.99 for Steam keys to:

• The Age of Decadence
  • Dungeon Rats (a companion game to Age of Decadence)
  • Grand Ages Medieval
  • Crowntakers
  • Shuyan Saga

The bundle is a steal for Age of Decadence & Dungeon Rats alone. Crowntakers is also fun. I haven’t played Grand Ages Medieval or Shuyan Saga.

Fanatical also has a nostalgic Broken Sword Complete Pack for $4.99. Contains all 5 of the Broken Sword titles.

GreenManGaming is having a 24 Hour Ubisoft Sale. Use code EDEN12 to get an additional 12% off the sale price.

• Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is $25.60 with code
  • FarCry 5 is $16.90 with code
  • FarCry New Dawn is $17.07 with code
  • Anno, For Honor, Watch Dogs, Rainbow 6 and Ghost Recon titles all also on sale.

GOG is having an Indie Week Sale with up to 90% off dozens of indie titles. Lots of good titles in the mix including Sunless Seas & Skies, UnderRail, Brigador, Hand of Fate 1 & 2, Hard West, Banner Saga !, 2 & 3, Darkest Dungeon, Hollow Knight, Moonlighter and more.

Spring Sale still ongoing at GreenManGaming. Today’s special is an extra 10% off Bandai Namco Titles with code EASYMODE10.

Fanatical Star Deal today is Civilization VI Gold for $26.89 (73%). Gold includes the base game plsu the Rise and Fall expansion and 6 additional Civilization and Scenario packs : Vikings, Poland, Australia, Persia & Macedonia, Nubia, and Khmer & Indonesia. That’s a lot of content for $27.

Also at Fanatical, the relaunch of the Tales from Candlekeep Complete Bundle for $4.99. Includes Tales from Candlekeep : Tomb of Annihilation plus all 5 available DLC.

Steam has nearly 750 Weeklong Deals this week.

This is 24 dollars at Wal-Mart. I can verify this is true. I just bought three of them at my sister’s request. I have no intention of using any of them, so I won’t be able to tell you anything about them. They’re gifts.

Showing $69 online, so I take it this is an in-store price?

At my store, it was marked on clearance for 24.00, but it was a big sign over six of them, so it’s not like they were hidden finds. It was at the end of the aisle kind of signage.

Now having said that, Wal-Mart clearance items are often hit or miss. For example, there are 6 in the general area around here, a bit of a drive to a couple, and 4 of them have the 24, 2 are at 49.

Cool - thanks for the heads up!

Brickseek should give you the real in-store price though. It’s not often I’ve seen that site post incorrect pricing, at least not for that store.

Oh, wow! I totally missed the fact my ZIP was blank, so it was just showing the online price, lol