Bargain Thread 2019

I only use it for single-player/skirmish, so yes, lol. Lots of fun, new maps as well.

edit - it exists side-by-side like a separate game with your Company of Heroes install, so you can switch back and forth just by exiting one or the other.

I wonder why all that stuff doesn’t get listed under the dlc on the CoH2 page.

Thanks, installed.

Thanks for that. Will give it a spin.

I have no idea how CoH2 manages its DLC–some of it is very clear expansions, but then a whole bunch of in-game stuff is handled separately.

Get Age of Wonders III FREE for a limited time on the Humble Store. That is a historic low. ;-)

Humble Store also has No Man’s Sky for $29.99 (50%), get an additional 10% off that ($26.99) if you are a Monthly subscriber.

The Humble Spring Sale is in full swing. Discounts on titles from Square Enix, Paradox, Focus Home Interactive, Ubisoft and more.

To celebrate the arrival of the new Atlantis DLC, Steam has the Titan Quest Franchise is on sale. $3.99 (80%) for the base game, $6.59 (66%) for the Ragnarok DLC, $13.49 (10%) on the Atlantis DLC.

Turn-Based Tactical RPG Battle Brothers is the weekend deal for $14.99 (50%).

Conan Exiles is free to play all weekend, and on sale for $19.99 (50%) for the Standard Edition if you want to buy. Deluxe and Complete Editions are also 50% off.

Stellaris is also free to play this weekend. It’s $9.99 (75%) on sale. The MegaCorp DLC is on sale for $15.99 (20%), and the Apocalypse DLC is $9.99 (50%).

Steam also has a Tiny Build Publisher’s Sale happening this weekend. As part of the sale Divide By Sheep and Fearless Fantasy are FREE if you simply add them to your account.

PSN Flash Sale this weekend.

Uh… Devil May Cry, Battlefield and other stuff.

For the next day and 23 hours Fanatical is having a Flash Deal on Distant Worlds: Universe for 85% off or $8.99 U.S.

If you don’t already own Distant Worlds: Universe and want to add it to your Steam library, now would be a good time to purchase it. But don’t delay–this offer expires soon.

As mentioned above by @Greybriar, Fanatical has a May Madness Sale happening now. Get an extra 10% off with code MAY10 (making Distant Worlds : Universe an even better deal at only $8.09). Other Flash Deals include:

• Devil May Cry Bundle : $23.84 with code
  • Rime : $2.15 with code
  • Monster Hunter World : $32.39 with code

Meanwhile, over on Steam…

• Galactic Civilizations III is the Daily Deal for a ridiculous $4.50 (85%) Oddly though, none of it’s DLC are on sale.
  • Jagged Alliance Rage is also a Daily Deal at $9.99 (50%). I didn’t even know this game existed, but according to the reviews it’s nothing at all like a true JA sequel, so proceed with caution I suppose.
  • Book of Demons, one of my personal favorite games of 2018, is $14.99 (40%).

So Trader is pretty neat.

I think I saw you stream it once, and the premise was a unique one.

Thanks, this looks weird enough to be right up my alley.

It’s $2, and all the negative Steam reviews seemed written by jerkoffs. I jumped on it and hope I get my $2 out of it. I like indie games with interesting ideas almost as much as I dislike paying $60 for a AAA mediocerpiece.

Looking forward to the review!

Got you covered. ;)

I went through the character creator and I can already tell three things about the game. It’s:

1. Unique
  2. Interesting
  3. Looooow budget

The third doesn’t bother me, so I’m really looking forward to life as Victor Bannon, who desires to be President of the Old Federation, it seems. Aim high.

I heard what you did there…

Fanatical May Sale has new Flash Deals up for today (yesterday’s are also still available for 24 more hours). Use code MAY10 to receive an extra 10% discount:

• Hitman : GOTY - $10.64 with code
  • Dying Light : The Following - Enhanced Edition - $17.00 with code
  • Civilization VI : Gold Edition - $25.19 with code
  • Forklift like a boss with Shenmue I & II - $12.95 with code

Today’s Fanatical Flash Deals include:

• Garfield Kart - $0.44 with code
  • Metal Slug Bundle - $3.59 with code
  • Tabletop Simulator - $8.45 with code
  • Grand Theft Auto V - $12.95 with code

Fanatical has also launched the Faraway Bundle. 8 games for $1.49 including:

• Isbarah
  • Replay : VHS Is Not Dead