Bargain Thread 2019

As long as you don’t make anyone play Punch Club. That was awful.

Yeah I burned out on punch club about 2/3 of the way through. And I kept getting my ass kicked in the sewers.

These guys beat them to it. With full Newtonian physics even.

That game was first on the PC as Orbital Racer.

You Americans and your abundance of tasty sounding fast food (restaurants). Well, for 2x McMenü (I’m quite sure those have different names on the other side of the Atlantic) there is the Qt3-beloved Overload on [email protected].

And for 1x McMenü plus some coffee you can get the turnbased-somewhat-Civ-somewhat-Darkest Dungeon(?) game 'Dead in Vinland’ @GoG. A game that came to me as surprise and which I’m enjoying very much right now.

Holy crap, you guys have the #7 McRib on the McMenü all the time?

So lucky!

That’s a real bargain, eh? ;-)

That may be one of the most horrific things I’ve ever seen, and not just because it’s the Phillies…

According to my email, Thea: The Awakening is on sale for $5 on steam now (probably because the second just came out). I put it on my wishlist a couple years ago with the intent of getting it when it was fine bucks, so here we go!

The Sims 4 is now free to add to your Origin PC library.

Must mean Sims 5 is not far off!

Or else they’re hoping to wring out a bunch more DLC sales…

I’d guess at minimum the latter. Since I think a complete set of Sims DLC now costs as much as a car.

First taste is free…

I oddly had to log in with Edge, not Origin or even Chrome to be able to add it, or else it would simply just allow me to gift it to others. Weird stuff.

The download link in the client is confusing. There are two buttons - one for gifting and the other for the full DLC version. The download link is the text directly above those two buttons.

I looked all over and I guess I missed that link. I ended up adding Sims 4 to my wishlist, then going to my wishlist and “buying” it from there.

I had to log out and back in a few times before I could add Sims to my library instead of getting the gift option.

Fanatical’s $5 Uprising Bundle has Oriental Empires, Snake Pass, Asura, Fantasy Versus, Smoke and Sacrifice, Masquerada, Republique, Lifeless Planet, Ziggurat, and Tracks.

In addition to the excellent Uprising Bundle listed above, Fanatical also has Early Access zombie survival game MIST : Survival as the Star Deal today for $6.59 (40%).

Fans of casual time management strategy games can get a great deal on the 12 Labors of Hercules Complete Bundle which contains the entire 8 game franchise (incl. Platinum Editions for games 4-7) for only $1.00. That’s a steal.

Day 7 of the GMG Birthday Sale features Ubisoft games as the Flash Deals.

• FarCry 5 - $17.03 (72%)
  • Assassin’s Creed Odyssey - $25.80 (57%)
  • For Honor - $13.76 (66%)
  • Soul Calibur VI - $17.95 (70%)
  • Dark Souls 3 - $13.20 (78%)
  • plus DLC and special editions for each also discounted

Fantastic deal. For me it’s a great game.