Batman: Arkham Knight

Little disappointed they went with a more movie model Batmobile than one of the sleeker versions in the comics (or even Arkham Asylum), but I guess that’s closer to their aesthetic. And maybe there will be skins. :)

It looks like Joel Silver designed it and Christopher Nolan built it.

I can’t find anywhere to pre-order yet, all money monies are yours Rocksteady!!!

DARKNESS! NO PARENTS!

I just saw the trailer. I love the bit where the Batmobile starts the car chase without Batman.

I liked that in Arkham City they aimed to make the world’s smallest open world game. It let them make their world really dense. But hey, by this point how can I not trust rocksteady?

My only question is, what happened to the silver age batman game they were working on? Is that a different team within rocksteady?

Images of a couple of the villians:

More new images:

Evening the Odds trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxa34RatmSc

Squeeeeeee!!! :D

Delayed until 2015.

:(

That’s too bad, because there are some really nice new images that came out.

Same.

Arkham Knight’s outfit is cooler than the Dark Knight’s.

But he doesn’t have a cape!

There are not enough sadface345’s.

It turns out he’s been misunderstood this entire time. He’s really the…

I guess we’ll see more at e3, but vehicular combat is such a dumb addition to this series. The combat has always been around precise, rhythmic button presses. If they can design the vehicular combat around that then great, but I suspect it’s going to be a lot of aiming at shit and holding down right trigger.

Those vehicles make me think of Transformers.

Gameplay video from e3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNvjuzdHnsI

Most interesting thing I saw was that Batman takes down 3 thugs with one hit each, with a frozen time effect after each hit, during which the player chose the next target. Batmobile looked fine.

Penguin / Scarecrow stuff was pretty tedious.

As someone said on a forum, it looks like he’s only an upgrade away from being Ironbatman.