Batman getting excited by Final Fantasy VII is the most adorable thing you'll see today

Batman getting excited by Final Fantasy VII is the most adorable thing you’ll see today Robert Pattinson and Zoë Kravitz are doing press interviews for the launch of the new Batman movie. During their interview with French program Clique X, Pattinson recalled his love for Final Fantasy VII and more specifically a certain relationship triangle and the spoilerific outcome. He even touches on the game’s translation quirks, outing himself as a true fan. “It’s a love triangle, where Aeris, or Aerith, depending on what version of the game you have, (as it’s sometimes mistranslated) she’s like the really kind girl that has superpowers to heal everyone, and Tifa’s like this sexy little thing and you have to decide.” Although Kravitz says she’s “not judging” it’s obvious she had no love for the franchise and just wants to move on from the subject, but Pattinson is so deep into nerd mode that he seems to either not notice her discomfort or he’s amused by the disconnect with his co-star. The full interview can be found here. Pattinson’s Final Fantasy discussion starts at about the 20-minute mark.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.quartertothree.com/fp/2022/02/28/batman-getting-excited-by-final-fantasy-vii-is-the-most-adorable-thing-youll-see-today/

As if Pattinson could be any more endearing! I’m such a fan I’m this close to make the jump and watch Twilight.

I just love the way he seems to know she’s going to roll her eyes so he just doubles down. It’s hilarious.

‘this is how every guy figures out what love is’ hahaha.

To be fair, she was rolling her eyes over women stereotypes, not video games.

Oh no doubt. It’s the glee he takes in nerding out over the silly stereotypes knowing full well they’ll get eye rolls that gets me.

Yeah, that was great for sure.