Battle Brothers Hits Early Access

Given the overall Tuetonic vibe to the game, I’m thinking Vikings or the Slavic equivalent.

Oooh a hostile invasion of normal troops. Other warbands.

The noble war but with the nobles ubit3d against this new enemy?

😁

I’m always scared to take those higher professions due to the daily cost.

I really need to expand my horizons (builds and playstyle) but I just don’t have the patience to watch a bajillion hours to get to the meat of what I need to know from his videos.

I also wish there was a difficulty level between easy and medium lol. Easy makes me feel dumb that I have to okay on it, but medium is too hard ;)

Now is a good time to cash in on Vikings with the show on History about to wrap up the season. The Last Kingdom has em too (have not seen yet). Vikings are sort of like zombies; just can’t get enough.

I’m hoping we can recruit some of these pagan northmen into our ranks, turn em into good Christians.

We are so close to them announcing whatever is coming up. Gah I can’t wait!

They just pushed an update that was basically nothing.

That seems to happen about weekly. Bug fixes I guess.

I wish we had just 1 or 2 more perks to play with when doing our brothers. It would open until a lot of options.

Jeff,

I offer you…

The Dark Side

Warning: link is to cheating cheat program that lets you edit your Battle Brothers dudes. Do not click the link unless you want to cheat like a cheating cheater.

This might be awesome for setting up competitive scenarios…

“From the fury of the Northmen, O Lord deliver us!”

New DLC (paid) has been announced and is called “Warriors of the North”, introducing a new human faction hailing from the northern regions and inspired by the Norse of old. Full details here:

http://battlebrothersgame.com/warriors-of-the-north-dlc-announcement/

Sounds awesome. Yippee!

Whoa - so cool. Check this out!

http://battlebrothersgame.com/dev-blog-113-company-origins-part-i/

Awesome!

This sounds great :

The ‘Warriors of the North’ DLC adds greatly to the selection of origins. Each of those comes with a flavor introduction, different starting characters, equipment, resources, and special rules for your campaign. Some origins change the game more than others, but most of them impact it from beginning to end.

Those Origins sound amazing.

When does it ask you when to retire? It has at least twice before on my beginner game, but I wasn’t done yet. Now, I am ready to call this game quits and start a veteran game once the new DLC comes out. Would like to get an achievement out of it though.

Edit: disrgard, just completed another late game crisis and it gave me a chance to retire. Bring on the new DLC!

Sounds cool, more ways for me to die.

But that cultist hood…
Hood

I don’t know why but my Battle Brothers game won’t work anymore. It starts up fine but whenever I try to start a new campaign I get an error saying that BattleBrothers.exe is not responding or something like that. Pretty frustrating.

Assuming this is Steam, have you tried the “verify integrity” option? If you don’t know, right click on the title in your games list>properties>local files.

So much for waiting for the DLC. I figured I would try an ironman/veteran game. I am about to lose it though.

It was going good, until I got a mission to find X. Which I never had any issues with in my past games, but of course now I can’t find it. The description says to the SE of where I got the quest in an area called something-something pastures. Except the pastures are SW on the map. I am looking around where the pastures are of the map, and just ran into a guy who told me to go to east towards the tundra, but the Tundra is north, so that can’t be right. So I am at a loss of where I should go. The game has always gave me reliable descriptions in the past, but I am going to run out of money soon and that’s going to be game done.