Battlegrounds - Another Battle Royale game

My solo rating was pretty high because I would normally at least get in the top 20, but I was getting a bit bored so I decided to go get some action and just do whatever I feel like.

Dropping at the school or wherever I see tons of people jump. Last night I decided a punch fight sounded like fun and thought about how I could get one. I decided that people are lame and that the probability of at least one or more people trying to farm afk players was very likely. So I sat in the plane until it ejected me and didn’t touch a button until I landed. Sure enough there was three other people there and only one real afk guy. I took out the afk to steal their satisfaction and punched two of the lively dudes to death and the other one ran away.

Then I stole a motorcycle someone parked outside a house and went practicing backflips until I died.

Basically the game is not only still in EA with servers that are very low precision, but by design it’s (made up number) 75% random. That being the case, I am starting to treat it more like a goofy mp roguelike where I expect to die in dumb ways I can’t always avoid and just do whatever seems fun at the time.