Battlestar Galactica 12: Midnight on the Watchtower

Need an Engineering Repair card.

Which I can’t use, because Hoshi. Still, we don’t get many of these cards, so I thought I would grab it.

Still need to figure out what to do this turn.

When you’re ready then.

Hey, no one in command. I wonder how it feels to use that big phone.

Not that I’m an expert military affairs.

But you could order a glorious nuclear strike.

What are the odds of the cylon fleet activating on us?

As i understand it raider activations are most probable.

You can go to Weapons Control and fire twice on the heavy raiders?

Not sure if there are enough interesting things to do with your Once Per Game?

If we need Command up and running I could do something about that, the networked computers owe me bigtime.

Around 50% for the raiders, but they need an 8 to hit us.

Raiders are most common, something like 33%, Heavies about 25%, and missiles and launch more raiders are 20% range.

You always have one of them.

I’m tempted to go all Hoshi on everyone and activate Weapons Control, Main Batteries and President’s Office, but maybe I should just shot a BaseStar or heavy raider instead (or actually grab some more Engineering cards from the research lab.

Actually, can I force us to Jump and leave these enemies behind? It’s not like we have civies in the area.

I’m looking for options here people!

The last one is a negative. Need 1 more jump prep before that’s an option.

You could also launch a nuclear missile at one of basestars. Or use weapons on Pegasus to shoot the raiders.

I’m going to be honest, the Raiders are the last thing to worry about. No civvies? They do piddly attacks against Galactica. Odds are nothing happens. With two out, none would launch.

Raider Launch would be not great, but an XO to Apollo could mitigate that, and you’d have a turn to react.

Heavy activation? Well that would put one on Galactica with another an activation away. Not great, but historically single heavy activations are able to be taken IF you take them seriously.

Basestar attacks? That may be the most serious, but also the hardest to deal with.

We are about 2-3 jumps from our final destination. Do I want to fire use our final nuke? Does anything special happen at Kobol?

You have the next jump, which could in theory put you at 8. At that point you need to just make the last jump, you do not draw a destination, the game just ends in victory if you survive the jump (i.e. pop roll, if using FTL).

So it is possible that this is the last time you see Basestars. Or it is possible you jump, only to see their return. Who knows ;)

@CraigM, if you take a peak at the deck, you could tell us? Right? :)

Also, we still have one hidden Cylon, with the ability to set up a super Crisis, and we have a not so hidden Cylon who can activate the Cylon fleet and stuff.

Time to reveal admiral?

;)

Yeah, if I was a Cylon, this would be a lot easier. Nope, I’m torn between firing my nuke at Base star in Zone 2, or just firing the regular weapons (maybe fire twice).

I guess I’m going to use my nuke though. Still not sure.