Battlestar Galactica 14: Questionable Motives

I am all in!

Yes!5

In if there is a spot!

In as well

If there’s still room, I’m definitely in.

One two three four five six seven?..

Nice! @Knightsaber looks like you have a full crew of

@rowe33
@soondifferent
@Lantz
@jostly
@Jorn_Weines
@jeffreyb
@Otthegreat

So when I get home I’ll zip up the most recent files (since there were several characters used since last I sent) and pass them along. I’m happy to watch this one, as I’ve got a two week old, and a house closing date on the 6th.

Righty-o Craig! Ya’ll hold on to your butts while Craig gets home, then we’ll done fire up this here Battlestar and done go jump it towards Kobol yeeehaaaw.

Uh well, we need 6 not 7.

So between @rowe33, @soondifferent, @Lantz, @jostly, @Jorn_Weines, @jeffreyb and @Otthegreat, I’ll let you guys fight it out over who gets to sit.

I enjoyed the airlock story last time even if I was the one who was spaced.

I would throw my name into the hat for a pre-game random spacing again.

That sounds like fun, put me down for that too :)

A blood offering to appease the ravenous void. This is wisdom.

I like the sound of that.

Okay I’ll randomly airlock someone in a while.

Space away!

Before news of the attack on the Colonies reached Galactica, seven individuals stood around planning out placement of the BSG75 museum. Who were these important people? We aren’t sure yet. Why were they standing around an active Viper launch tube? No one can be sure. It didn’t turn out well for them…well, one of them, when someone (who’s identity is unclear) leaned up against a button, another person absentmindedly turned a key, and a third unknown individual sadly fell asleep face down on the launch button.

As @jostly was sucked out into space, his last thought about the entire thing was ‘did they not think my glitter shower over the Old Man’s head was a good idea?’

Sorry jostly.

New game thread coming as soon as Craig gets things sent over to me and I get everything in order here.

Damn Swedes shouldn’t have let Cylons onto the launch deck.

Lucky for the humans, since I totally was a cylon!