Battlestar Galactica 15: Who Needs Morals?

the survey one

Politics 5(N)

Tactics 5(CS)
+5

= 0, appropriately enough.

This is what’s happening now, btw. :)

I’m partial to another food hit here,

Oh, you mean the piloting cards I already threw away on the Cylon Device crisis that we failed anyway? :)

Yeah I could actually still help a bit here, but it’d be at the cost of probably getting shot out of the sky before my turn comes around again.

I have no cards so I lean towards the second option.

I like how he picked the one with raider activation and then in the same breath is ‘friendship!’ pffh. :)

Food makes sense. By the way, my guard stopped feeding me two days ago so I’m a bit starved.

Alright, second option it is, because of friendship and love, nevermind the cynicism from higher powers.

Whee fun times.

-1 food.

Raider 1 - fires at Rookie Pilot (Uncredited) = 1 (cool bullet noises)
Raider 2 - fires at Rookie Pilot (Uncredited) = 6 (dramatic Viper smoke + spiraling toward Galactica scene)

Small pause.

(clears lungs)

OTTTTTTT

er @Otthegreat

Oh right, yeah. Space explosions, that’s my wheelhouse.

I’ll play piloting 1 (EM) to save Rookie Pilot 2, but if they mess up again they’re on their own.

Got it.

Raider 2 - fires at Rookie Pilot (Uncredited) = 6 (dramatic Viper smoke + spiraling toward Galactica scene)
Raider 3 - fires at Rookie Pilot (Uncredited) = 1 (more cool bullet noises and dramatic music)
Raider 4 - fires at Rookie Pilot (Uncredited) = 7 (amazing scene showing rookie pilot saving his Viper, landing in the bay, and being hustled to sickbay)
Raider 5 - fires at Kat = 1 (scene of Kat screeching and dodging)

3 Raiders move from 6 to 1.

+1 Jump Prep.

@Lantz, Leadership or Tactics?

Leadership

Yes sir, drawing your cards now, sir.

Your move, Admiral.

Side note: I decided since we have a bunch of expansion rules and such in play that we will use the ‘new’ nuke rules this game. Since there’s an Engineering card that restores them, plus this makes them way more fun.

I mean why not?

I am taking suggestions for who could something about this mess…

@Otthegreat @Jorn_Weines @jeffreyb

I could attack the raiders in my area, but I can’t kill them all. I’ll have to move out of this sector at the beginning of my next turn anyway and leave the civilian ship unprotected.

So I guess I’m saying I could do something, but it probably wouldn’t change the overall situation very much.

Oooh ooh pick me, I know! Oooh oooh!

I am going to give Jorn some time since he should be around in a bit.