Battlestar Galactica 15: Who Needs Morals?

I will dump Tactics 1 LS to move to the Pegasus Batteries and play Leadership 2 XO to get our President out of sickbay.

Phone bolded

Right-o Admiral boss.

President @jeffreyb Lieutenant Gaeta-person, you have been XO’ed.

@Knightsaber caprica skips ship activations?

Yep, it sure does. Would you like me to undo everything before you take your actions? Maybe we should remember things earlier.

Okay so there are 3 Raiders in 6, not 1.

The Raiders in 2 never fired.

Ott gets his card back.

There is still a Viper in space 2 with Kat, the Raiders and the civvie.

Sorry, I was asleep. We are at minus 1 on the jump track? I will move to Ftl and pull the lever. Reroll if necessary.

Thx lantz for pulling me out of sick bay

I was going to ask if anyone cared to modify the roll(s) but FTL Control spat out two 1’s. So -1 population and we be jumping.

Sending Destinations to Admiral Boss Person.

Speaking of sleep, I’m gonna go do that. Just fill yourselves with suspense until @Lantz chooses a Destination (long before I’m awake). Think of all the goodies that are out in space.

Think of all the bad things that didn’t happen because President Gaeta remembered the little sub-text on Caprica and was wise enough to pull the lever.

This is the good one

As long as we’re time traveling, can we rewind to before that Admiral-bot put me in jail?

Well, technically it was Zarek-stooge who put you in jail.

Hey, the Admiral had made only pro-human moves until that point!

Seriously, other one was at least as bad.

I’m just glad all those raiders are gone.

Brother Cavil will probably put them back in place as fast as he can.

LET ME HAVE THIS ONE MOMENT ZAREK!

This totally comprehensible complete sentence brought to you by Discourse.

Sadly all of this has happened before and will happen again. Dont’ shoot me, I am just the messenger.

As long as Cally stays in the brig you have nothing to be afraid of. I make no promises where the airlock is concerned, however.

Please don’t airlock me either, that would also be bad.