Battlestar Galactica 15: Who Needs Morals?

I haven’t won a BSG game since 6, and the next game is 16, what do you think I’d rather do? :)

Besides that, you’re moving in Saturday, and then you’re settling in, with a newborn, so no, 16 is mine, 17 is yours :)

It’s his second kid though - that’s like nothing!

I appreciate the pings but unfortunately I don’t have time to play in the upcoming weeks :(

Alas. throws jostly out the airlock

A live game would be fun but maybe unfeasible for me due to the time difference.

ah yes, the time thing would be something for me as well.
i should check my calendar :)

@Knightsaber may i advocate we up morale by 1 instead of food since food is “never” an issue

Put me on the reserves for the forum game

threatens to put @scottagibson and @CraigM on the list

Hey, man, I’m giving people space. I thought we already had 6 anyhow?

I only see 5, I totally forget about rowe.

jeffrey is taking a break I heard. On the other hand he gave me Divinity Original Sin and I think I have to make him play now? Is that how it works?

If you need me, I will answer the call.

You will have to play it now that I gave it to you though

Well I am installing it right now, thank you for the game :)

Now you and @CraigM battle to the death for spot 6. waits quietly for things to happen

A battle you say? Have at you @jeffreyb

Or I could roll the dice! Or one of you could bow out. Or one of you could assert manly dominance. Or something.

Okay.

@jeffreyb on a 1-4
@CraigM on a 5-8

I will even screenie it for posterity.

Ready, Craig?

Okie dokie, new thread in a minute.

We’ll be using the new Nuke table.
We’ll be remembering that negative skill checks become Reckless checks.
We’ll be not picking any characters that were in this game.

Can you go over the Reckless checks real quick? I’ve lost track with all the changes.

Edit - oh wait, I think I get it.

Reckless only happens in a negative skill check. Then you do the card flip thing.

Reckless skill checks have been adjusted. No longer does reckless trigger Treachery card abilities, instead follow the following procedure:

*After cards are added, flip the top card of the Treachery deck face up.
*If card value is >0, do nothing and process skill check like normal
*If card value is 0, flip up next Treachery card and resolve both text abilities. May repeat, and does not prevent abilities in skill check from triggering.
*Checks that fail with total of <0 trigger Reckless