Battlestar Galactica 15: Who Needs Morals?

Hey @Jorn_Weines you should totally XO someone when your action comes around.

runs away before Knight can catch me

Do not listen to the FAILED FAKE TURN ORDER! Although it is there (badly) it will get the show on the road (bigly).

No wait, I lost that job. Carry on.

Arrrrrggggh.

@soondifferent on the Cally-escape brig check first, then go in order, holy cripes, I’mma go play Harvest Moon, you guys can figure this out yourselves. :)

But what about @soondifferent’s contribution to the turn that never ends?

ducks

Also you have no cards, so therefore can not discard a card to move ships, so therefore can not go to Pegasus.

EDIT: in any case @soondifferent you can stop poor Knights torment by adding your cards. Sorry for stepping in @Knightsaber , but I noticed that bit when looking through the cluster that State of Emergency always is.

Okay, finally got a moment to glance through thread, am confused.

Ah well, it doesn’t matter, you’re all so tiny and insignificant in the distance anyway, I’ll continue staring into the far more interesting void instead. 0 cards

The Admiral’s pulling a real PWC on humanity here. Just saying’… Fake moves, fake turn orders?!

Oh yeah, @Lantz has to pick somewhere else to go, and is also putting 0 cards into the check because he has none, which leads us to…@Otthegreat deciding if he wants to put cards into Cally’s escape attempt.

It’s all under control.

drinks heavily

0 cards for the escape attempt.

@rowe33, are you putting in anything for your own escape attempt?

Colonel Tigh running the game? That’s new.

1 card please

Old Tom isn’t adding anything so we can finaaaaallly get to @jeffreyb on the brig escape.

1 card PHONE BOLD

Oh let’s tally up Cally’s (tee hee) escape attempt:

Politics 2(CP)
Tactics 5(SP)
+7

Leadership 5(CoP)
Engineering 3(SR)

Total -1

There is no escape.

Still need to know where @Lantz will be since Pegasus is a no-go zone with 0 cards in hand.

Also now it’s @Jorn_Weines turn during Turnception for a free move/action.

The fates have gloriously told me, er, last night that he will play Politics 2(CP) to draw 2 new Politics cards.

It has been done.

Turnception is finally over. Before I plop the crisis on you guys, we should discover where the Admiral is.

I will Move to Weapons Control

I get the feeling you plan on shooting things.

Meanwhile President Gaeta aka @jeffreyb gets to make a decision.

take the check and team human will be tanking this one