Battlestar Galactica 17: Prime Motives

That is not possible either @soondifferent

do we have enough for airlock? we have a lot of treachery
Think we should consider airlock option @Lantz @Jorn_Weines

The effect would trigger but we might not have a choice

I could contribute quite a bit

I can modify rolls. @Jorn_Weines

So for the delay.

Airlock seems appealing. If Helo ends up in sickbay I can patch him up.

i wont vote risking half our pop, i will vote airlock,

Can I vote?

Always! Will they listen?

I vote that you do something. Sometime soon. Anything.

Doc taps a pack of menthols

Doc opens the pack

Doc lights up

If you guys manage to airlock both Cylons in a single game, I will be supremely pleased.

Sorry for the delay. I guess jumping is too risky. @Lantz, do we risk airlocking Ellen?

It gets all of these new treachery cards out of circulation anyways.

If you have something better to do then I am not against it, but it seems like it’s that or maybe the engine room?

OK. Let me rephrase: How convinced are you that Ellen is the second Cylon?

Also, do you think we should worry about the fuel situation?

It’s airlock or jump, Don’t want ellen to choose the destination now do we, something to consider.

I’m sticking with airlock choice

I mean, we had 3 negative cards. I guess that she could have dumped the 0(B) but it seems like an odd time to do it so casually.

I am up feeding Hera at 4AM. If you are concerned it isn’t her I need a few hours to maybe sleep, get some coffee, and puzzle through it.

It sure seems likely that she spiked it. It is hard to align the current behavior with a different theory but y’alls are devious so perhaps l am overlooking something.

Otherwise it might not be a bad idea to engine room or see where we are going.

To be honest I am just not 100% sure, and I guess I am being risk-averse. Also, never trust a Gaius.

But I do think it is close to beyond reasonable doubt. If this goes to shit, remember this statement for posterity: I blame GAIUS BALTAR!

@CraigM
I will discard Piloting 1(EM) to move to the Airlock on Pegasus and trigger it, targeting @soondifferent (Please be a Cylon).

Furthermore, I will play Leadership 4 (Restore Order) so we won’t have to suffer the bad effects on the treachery cards.

That’s fair. I guess if we’re wrong we have two turns to try and airlock Baltar too and I am sure three airlocks would make Knightsaber and Craig’s days and it’s always good to give back to our GMs for running such fun games.

But I think that we’re on target here.

Wouldn’t it be funny if you were the secret cylon, then this would be a masterfull play

Interesting you guys still doubt me since i discarded both those treachery EaW from the destiny deck and sent myself to sickbay for humanity!

This is not a bad point, clearly we need to just space everyone.