Battlestar Galactica 18: Off to college, and then to War

@Jorn_Weines

Move to hangar bay, play E1 R to fix two vipers. Then I take another action due to my chiefness and play one more E1 R to fix two more vipers.

Please refrain from “You have thing with machines”-jokes.

Guys, quit drinking too much.

@scottagibson?

I think two are destroyed so we can only repair 3 total. Is there something better to do with the second action?

Oh, my bad. There’s some options but they would also be suboptimal. @CraigM posted the crisis so the cleanest is to move on?

How did two get destroyed? One for the assault raptor, but what’s the second one?

Inaccurate. There were multiple rolled 8s. You have two destroyed Vipers and a destroyed Assault Raptor.

Aha, of course.

But it is a bit late to change the second action now?

looks at options

I see no problems, given your slate of available actions.

Then second action is not E1 R, but P4 PI.

One card to the Prez, then I play

Any mods on the roll?

Afraid not, just roll like the Raiders did and we’ll do fine.

Yeah, probably no SP.

Discards are P0 FtH and E1 R @CraigM

So Knight says Ni
Jeffrey won’t
Scott doesn’t draw them
Casey can’t (not infiltrating)
Jorn says no
@Lantz remains as the only possibility left currently then.

Otherwise I’ll just do the roll.

I can’t

Then naked rolls it is.

Roll: 4

No effect. Now time for @scottagibson to choose

Isn’t this the same crisis we just had on my turn? Though I see it at least has a jump prep.

I’m inclined to lose the food rather than 5 cards. There are ways to boost food. But this is a democracy, so what say you non-robotic types?

Just with different activations. There are actually 4 in the deck.

I must discard 2 anyways, but if you think your cards are best kept then you are THE DECIDER!

I’ll inform Craig of my third potential discard if you go for discards and I don’t check in again tonight.

Food is such a dump resource. I suggest we don’t up food by 1 for next game.

Things seem pretty balanced with the diluted treachery cards, I agree that maybe humans don’t need the extra donuts.