Battlestar Galactica 18: Off to college, and then to War

Leadership. Pegasus CiC.

ah, i didn’t realize i start in space, i guess that plan of the admiral was just a rumor after all :)

The raiders might activate and i don’t want to chase them around the board, so unless anyone has a better idea i will choose to start in 3

@craigm: 2 leadership, 1 politics, please.

4 is closer to the action, and you might get an opportunity to act before your turn.

I doubt that, but maybe i can get a shot off against the basestar if the raiders move and if they don’t i can attack
start in 4 it is then

I am not sure if 3 or 4 is best

can’t keep changing it, 4 is more aggresive,3 is more defensive. I will stick with 4 .

I doubt the admiral is going to xo me though if that was what you were saying

We’ll find out soon enough! I think I started in 4 when I played Lee, and ended up being electrocuted.

@jeffreyb you also have the option of starting in the shiny Assault Raptor instead of a Viper, should you wish.

Then it’s just to @CaseyRobinson and we’re off!

@CraigM wouldn’t that interfere with my alert viper ability?

It could, I guess. As you wouldn’t land between jumps. Why it is your choice.

the possibilities, it seems more logical to start in the regular viper so i will do that. Starting in the raptor would negate my whole ability looks like

@CraigM politics and engineering please.

@Knightsaber

I will 2(XO) Apollo.

a.k.a. What if I don’t get to do anything before my turn waaah guy.

Edit: Also why in the world would you pick a regular Viper over an Assault Raptor? To get shot easier? You can land whenever you want, you know. develops headache

The Admiral has spoken!

@jeffreyb?

Why would a human make that choice? is the question to be asking!

I dunno, it makes perfect sense to me. Extra chance to reveal Free action whenever a viper is launched that he wouldn’t get in a raptor.

Also fun to see that 2 pilots in a game is officially a thing in the past!

Man, not even to the first crisis and the peanut gallery is casting aspersions and insinuating circuitry.

I love you guys.

Well if that’s true at least I got the reveal out early.