Battlestar Galactica 19: Operation Airlift

I can’t help. And ouch, what a start…

pardon my ignorance but which part did we damage on the basestar?

i obviously can’t help either, so 0 cards

None, it just got a 2 damage token instead.

I can defend myself a little bit. I mean, that splash has got to count for something, right?

Damn, that’s a tough first crisis. So we have 6 possible cards between us, how are yours looking Ott? I’d like to know that it’s even remotely possible before I throw all in.

I assume if Kat gets executed, we lose an additional morale if she’s human since there’s no specific exemption on the card?

This is correct.

Also a new ‘you are not a Cylon’ card gets shuffled in, and Perky would draw 1 new loyalty card, increasing the odds of getting a Cylon active at this point.

Dude, you gotta pace yourself!

Failing the roll would be disastrous but maybe someone has something to get better odds on it.
Passing the check would be better! @Otthegreat

Aww, I was going to post the other popcorn .gif :(

There’s no reason not to.

I can help.

Well, can’t give up on the first round then. 2 cards

1 card

This bodes well.

It’s a good card. Promise.

0 cards for me

Throwing 2 cards in it.

Paranoia bloomed with the mushroom clouds. In the wake of near extermination the human diaspora began looking for answers. With none to be had within easy reach, they instead groped for what was within reach. A scapegoat.

Though theoretically more disciplined and cautious about wild accusations, the military couldn’t help but join their new national sport. While random persons throughout the fleet were being questioned and harassed for infractions, perceived and imagined, and anyone whose sympathies fell out of norm was destined for persecution.

Kat, nominally one of the senior pilots, found herself at such a crossroads. Her quickness to the guns bordered on precognition, they said. Her suspicious behavior and connection to underworld dealers only solidified their opinion of her obviously guilty nature.

And so, like the doctor who tried to play god, the frightened people rose up to bring a march of justice. But there was no monster, no dabbling in matters that should not be. Only her, and an angry mob with the keys to the airlock.

Begging and pleading she made her case, tried to convince them of their folly. Finally one at the head of the crowd stepped forward…

Skill cards:

Politics 5(N)
Leadership 0(IW), 2(XO), 3(DE)
Piloting 0(D)
+10

Tactics 3(SP)
Engineering 1®

total +6. @Perky_Goth you have the option to activate Dogfight. Do you do so, and if so what card do you remove?

In the interest of not dying, I’ll take away Tactics 3(SP).