Battlestar Galactica 21b - Humanity and Cylons in Goldmember

Hmmm, I might have been too focused on cooking and played cards better used elsewhere, with what @CaseyRobinson can add and all that.
But you’re used to that by now.

90% of the time in this game, you have to.

1 card.

The rest of the fleet does their best to cover the fact that the Admiral has called the populace a bunch of root-sucking jack-asses. In reality, he’s just upset that he dropped a few bottles of moonshine. Or he does really mean the root-sucking jack-asses thing, no one is really sure.

Still, it’s up to them to play damage control with the people.

Politics: 1(CP), 1(CP)
Leadership: 3(DE), 5(DE)
Tactics: 3(UP), 3(SP), 5(ASC)
+21

Piloting: 4(CV)

Total +17 = Pass = No effect.

Raiders move from 1 to 2.

+1 Jump Prep

Off you go, President Tom @Otthegreat Zarek…guy. You.

I’ll go ahead and do the quorum thing again, since it seems silly to XO casey right back and Lantz is up next.

Let’s just hope there’s no raider activation?

Yeah did you guys notice the raiders that zoomed across the board? Just curious.

Card sent. Play one or draw one?

Either @Otthegreat didn’t, or he’s pretending not to care.
Let’s not get too dismissive of threat at the start, no? Also, the BS is damaged, finishing it isn’t wasteful. Throwing Pegasus out so soon is bad, not that I can repair it.

Oh whoops. I didn’t miss the raiders, but I did forget about the damage to Pegasus.

@Knightsaber, I’ll draw another.

Sent.

Seems the fleet isn’t happy about the Admiral losing/drinking all the whiskey.

CRISIS4lowsupplies

Start with @Lantz

Knight, I asked specifically not for raider activation. And no jump prep either? This is outrageous!

Hey you see them after I draw them, I can’t accept requests.

I don’t draw these colors 0 cards

@Perky_Goth

I’m out (of them)… @rowe33

I can’t help here. @CaseyRobinson

I don’t have these.

0 cards

@Otthegreat

So, who do I shoot for this?
EDIT: I know it’s perfectly reasonable we don’t have them

I peeked at some things just so I can let you guys know that this’ll be interesting. At least for me.