Battlestar Galactica 22 - Craig's Not Here, Man

I can help, but I’d hate to lose all the Engineering cards I’ve drawn.

We may continue :)

I can help but not a lot

I can do a fairly big chunk of it.

Gaining two cards back is OK (I could pick up more politics, which might be handy), but avoiding the loss of a jump prep seems pretty important. I reckon it’s worth going for provided @Otthegreat can spare at least a few points worth of engineering cards.

Actually, even better would be more cards from Ot, none from the people who were going to put in just a tiny bonus. That decreases the chances of someone being able to spike the check and get away with it. Do we have enough card value to play it that way?

Not sure if we do or not but I’d hate to risk losing the jump prep on a gamble.

1 card for me. @lantz

0 cards

I can’t imagine rho is spiking on their own turn, but I guess we’ll see.

@Otthegreat

0 cards in advance @Otthegreat

You should probably tell me what that card is, sir.

I will now summon Ott to the best of my ability.

You got the flashy lights, but you missed the magical incantation!

OTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT @Otthegreat

Pfht that never works.

Well let’s hope Ott is alright.

I have a doctor’s visit in the morning so I’ll be late. Plus I’m missing Critical Role and will have to watch that immediately on getting back. So we’ll be slow for a while.

2 cards

Sorry for the delay, yesterday was spent in the Land of No Cell Reception and unfortunately the summoning relies on the arcane powers known only as Verizon.

@rho21 last

Mentioning which, I’m likely to be mostly unavailable on Monday, though I’ll try to check in by phone at some point.

As for the check, 3 cards. @Knightsaber

What did we learn from the Temple of the Five?

Apparently we learned that Destiny loves you guys. For now.

Tactics 0(QT), 1(LS), 4(CS), 5(ASC)
Engineering 1(Repair), 1(Repair), 3(SR), 5(Calc)

Total +20

@rho21 can remove any card of 3 or less with Quick Thinking…besides Quick Thinking. You will still pass, clearly.

@rho21 also choose 2 cards of any color to draw.

+1 Pursuit

Basestar and Raider jump to space 5.

We also learn that none of the three of us spiked that check.

@Knightsaber: I’ll take the 3SR, not because it’s particularly good, but because it’s worth 3. And two more politics cards, please, I think we need to keep our stocks up as we don’t draw many.

All set.

@rowe33 it’s Athena-time.

I can easily get our last two civvies back home, if that seems like the wisest option. I can handle getting shot at a bit for now, plus we have extra vipers out to cover the two launch spots.

Any alternate suggestions? I’m not going to 100% assume the humans/cylons split on that last check but it seems very possible.