Battlestar Galactica 22 - Craig's Not Here, Man

Oh yeah. I meant to but immediately got distracted, sorry!

My card was decent, but I’d count on Destiny being against us so sounds like it’ll be close. I’d think we should be able to get the 6+, but obviously it’d be better to not lose the morale.

I’m valiantly resisting the urge to peek at what Destiny did. But the most fun part of running this is turning the check cards over.

Here goes. 3 cards @Knightsaber

Well then. No one is exactly sure who they’re looking for, but everyone turns the fleet upside down looking for someone.

Politics 0(FTH), 1(CP), 1(CP), 2(CP), 5(N)
Leadership 1(XO), 2(XO), 3(AAC), 4(DE)

Total = 19

So yeah, that’s a pass?

0(FTH) triggers, @soondifferent you either get to throw another card in, or draw a mutiny.

No crisis effect.

Heavy raider appears on Cylon Fleet space 4. Pursuit track +1.

+1 Jump Prep

Aah, destiny is trolling us again.

It’s good at that

Yeah, but you know that it’s going to be suitably unfriendly now.

It’s fine to throw something like Tactics in there, it’ll still pass. And you also have that funky Mutiny/Quorum ability. Tough decision to be honest.

We do the best witch hunts.

It’ll probably bite us in the rear, but I’m itching to use my once-per-turn, so since it’s still quiet and early in the game I’ll take a mutiny and hope for something useful.

@Knightsaber

And now we have Dee. Go Dee!

@rho21

Hmm, I could do the Dee communications thing, but with both pilots about to play and nothing much on the board it doesn’t feel urgent.

I can’t order anyone about, so instead I’ll launch a scout and look for a good destination for the jump. 1LS

@Knightsaber: Incidentally, those are the wrong card draw options displayed on the Athena mini.

Yeah that’s the Cylon Leader one. I have the 1L, 2P, 2E one on my board, no worries.

I’ll process your turn when I get back from the very few things I have to do today.

Dee’s raptor scout reports back with a

Roll: 7

Top Destination incoming.

Not great but I’ve seen worse. Let’s keep it as an option.

Thumbs up!

This part is probably not what everyone was hoping for.

22-crisis3

@rho21, it’s your choice.

God dammit Billy! Don’t do this to Dee.

I can help w/ the check by expanding our color choice, if we do the check.

By my count we have 3 positive cards total between us, with destiny 2/10 positive.
With rowe’s assistance, that goes up to 5 total, with destiny 4/10 positive.

My cards are really good though, so we should succeed at the check if we go for it.

What do people think? Is it worth a bunch of good cards to get me a peek at someone’s current loyalty card? Or should we save cards and go for the die roll? Can anyone modify the roll if we go for that?

I can’t help in any way for either.

I can’t modify the roll either. Can help a bit with the check.