Battlestar Galactica 23 - Craig -Is- Here, Man

Er, sorry in advance.

Edit: Also your LS is 2, not 1 :)

Well we have a toaster floating around, and I get a whole lot of nothing. The good news is that @rowe33 comes off better.

On the bright side, the crisis this turn has nothing to do with morale!

Starbuck can hold her own. Until such a time as the perpetrators can be apprehended I will personally direct the fleet defense.

Activate command to remove two civilian ships.

Which two? It’s slightly important, from the top down, 1, 2, and 3.

Ok I’m confused what did the 5(IC) do. I thought was supposed to be played before a skill check. Also what is 1 BL stand for? I can’t figure out the abbreviation.

Do we have one Cylon or two. Weren’t 4 bad cards played , and nobody put in more than 3 cards.

Right.

Top and bottom.

The 5IC is just a big negative card. It has no effect other than causing us to fail.

Destiny may have added up to two negative cards. I added a ‘third’, but one that was beneficial while having no bearing on pass/fail.

So there are three negative value cards, of which at most two could be destiny. Unfortunately everyone had Treachery thanks to the crisis earlier.

When Starbuck is away (from the Hangar Deck), the kids come out to play (with explosives).

23%20crisis11

Starts with @rowe33

Speaking of the Destiny deck, it was just rebuilt.

Which means that, most likely, it was Treachery and not politics. If my recollection is correct. But I’m on a phone so can’t check directly now.

Thanks that make sense. But I’m confused why does 5 IC count as a negative.

Politics wasn’t positive on that check, only Leadership and Tactics. The colors on the left tell you what’s good.

I.E. on this current crisis, it’s Leadership (green) and Piloting (red), everything else is negative.

I had to re-read the skill check section three times before I finally saw the phrase non-lit up card count as negative.

Everyone had to learn once :) No worries. Keep asking questions if you need to.

Broadcast Location, a treachery card. Don’t worry, no one memorizes them all either, just the more common and/or more useful ones.

In other words, I always have to check what a card like, for example, Trust Instincts does ;)

Ignore me.

Anyway, there’s a check and @rowe33 should look at it.

I say tank it. I can handle the viper damage on my turn.

If I had known this was coming, I’d have drawn the engineering card…