Battlestar Galactica 25 - How Will You Know Who to Shoot First?

Oh sorry, forgot I got a Treachery.

Discard Treachery 3 PV

You and me both, buddy.

I agree that the Base Star Bridge is the way to go.

When the time comes I will grab a treachery and a piloting @Lantz

Admiral Tigh has selected:
BSE_Dest_Lions_Head

Fudge.

Wow, amazing

I am providing a board update since a lot has happened:

BSD_Crisis_IncitementToMutiny

@Jorn_Weines

BOO! That’s terrible. Terrible! TERRIBLE!

I’ll add 1 card @Navaronegun

In the interest of pre-checks, how are our cards on this? Mine are okish.

going to ping @rowe33 for you, Saul drank away all his cards.

Before the check, I’ll Support the People - Pol 2 since we’re running out of chances to actually play it.

I still need you to discard down to 10. I mean, I know what you’re discarding, but for protocol.

I discarded like MINUTES ago! Treachery 3 PV

If we’re going reckless, Jury Rigged

Can’t do that

@Perky_Goth @rowe33

Only 1 Reckless precheck card is allowed. Pick one.

One of these days I’ll learn how to actually play this game. I guess I would have played mine first so should we just stick with StP? If we can swap, Jury Rigged is probably better for us though. I can do most of the heavy lifting on this, either way.

Over the board, if two are played “simultaneously” the current player gets to choose which applies. Not sure how that translates to forum play.

I believe we use the adding cards order, which means if Jorn had a pre-check card his would go first, etc etc, so rowe’s would be put down first, unless Lantz lets them switch. Might as well let them.

So many rules! Let me confirm one, if there was a heavy raider on the board, the pursuit track wouldn’t move, right? Might want to risk something at this point.

But yeah, rowe wins our little round, forgot that rule. Nothing else to play there, either.

The pursuit track will move yeah. Since there’s nothing on the board.

You have us beaten unless a Fuel or big Population crisis appears that you can’t pass, which is unlikely.