Battlestar Galactica 26: Winning the Marathon

I agree, it is pretty fishy.

Well, I enjoy roleplaying from time to time, but if that is not appreciated, i’d be more than happy to bow out. That’s no issue.

That’s not remotely what I said. At all. Come on. I’m only trying to point out what I see happening. I can stop talking, I’m 100% fine with that.

Let me know when my turn is.

I appreciate it. We all play our own way. Have fun playing how you like to play.

And I continued role-playing. And you took umbrage with that. Unless you didn’t?

I really didn’t. I went about that the wrong way. I got into my heated ‘this is fishy’ mode. Apologies.

In any case, robo-Admiral already fired the nuke, nothing we can do.

I assume we can still change our move here if the majority thinks something else is better here. That’s what I was trying to do earlier but didn’t want to stall the game all day if everyone was staying quiet (except Rho).

If you did anything on the list I posted instead of using the nuke with none of us having an SP, I will rescind my suspicion.

Accepted. You can call me every name in the book in-character. But telling me not to be in-character, probably isn’t the most persuasive argument. Let’s move on.

#4 isn’t an option - if anyone prefers one of these other choices instead of nuking, let them speak now!

If we’re dead set against the nuke then I guess the Main Batteries would be my choice. At least we’d have a shot at taking 2-4 raiders out.

Edit: Clapping Six gif is annoying, but this is what I’d go for. You shoot at Raiders, I’ll shoot at Centurions…eventually.

Now I have to go contemplate on if I can afford RDR2, if I really want it this week, and if I want to bother with it with just a normal PS4.

I’m definitely going to play it…sometime after I finally try to get through RDR1. Way too damn much in my backlog already.

Yeah I think I’ll likely wait until deep winter.

I go for a hike, and what is happening!

So I’ve gone over it all twice. What are we doing? Nuke y/n?

I vote against, if that’s still an option. Main Batteries sounds like the most efficient anti-raider option.

I’m waiting for all the quiet folks to chip in to avoid the pile on again…leaning towards Main Batteries!

I support main batteries.

Ok lets do it. Discard Tactics 2 G&I, move to Pegasus Main Batteries, and unleash on space 5.

Official! @craigm