Battlestar Galactica 26: Winning the Marathon

Oh, I somehow suspect not. They don’t have every raider on the board, and 1 pop left.

I have honestly no idea how this shakes out. The next round is critical.

@craigm I’ll move to Caprica and send the humans this.

Cylon%20Intruders

@rho21 @Navaronegun

I have a pretty useful precheck. Do either of you have one to consider which we want to use?

Nothing here.

Nope.

Engineering 3 Scientific Research

@Navaronegun is first in the check

Play 1 Card, @whoeverisnext?

1 card. Why do you try to wound me so?

@Lantz

I’m sorry, I…

Waitaminnit! Wound?

1 card when my turn pops up. We’re at Disneyland so connection might be spotty.

@rho21 should I even try? This seems critical but if you can’t do some heavy lifting…

I can do a fair bit. Depends how much you need, really.

2 cards

@rho21 going to need a lot of help

@rho21

Sorry, overslept and have been busy at work. Should have time to work out the numbers shortly.

I think this needs everything. 5 cards @rowe33

They knew it was desperate, but it was their only chance. If more Centurions landed right now, then they knew it was only a matter of time. So as this latest threat emerged from the confounding magnetic fields they turned everything into repelling it.

The pulsing electric signals provided an opportunity, but one with a cost. Turning every sensor into a directed feedback system aimed at the incoming craft could lead them astray. It may work, but it may also give the Cylons some back door to be exploited in the future. But that was tomorrows problem, first they had to survive today.

It would be enough… for now.

Skill cards
Leadership 2XO
Tactics 1LS,2LS,2LS,2G&I,4UP,5CS
Engineering 0IU,1R,4SR
+23
Treachery 1BL,3ABM

+19 pass
Install Upgrades gives @rowe33 2 Engineering cards
A Better Machine places two treachery cards in destiny. This check had used the last cards in destiny, but had not rebuilt yet since resolution is not over, so the destiny is now two Treachery cards

@Navaronegun your card option

Whew.

@rho21 & @Lantz

OK, Gentlemen, do I see a bunch of raiders and Basestars on the Galactica map? I mean, its no mirage, right?

I can damage the Cylon Fleet from here, with a trick up my sleeve. Should I stay put and draw an extra Quorum Card, or go elsewhere.

If you’re taking a quorum action whatever, there’s not really any point to moving. And you should draw leadership cards first, in the hope of using your special power that happens with an XO.

Might be worth considering jumping us out of here immediately instead though, even if we don’t have an SP to help avoid the population loss.