Battlestar Galactica 26: Winning the Marathon

We should risk the Pop and jump. It makes heavy activation a lot less damaging and gives us a chance to try and do some damage control.

Draw Leadership.

Ok @Navaronegun your hand is updated

You should definitely jump us.

Nay. I shall Play 1XO so @rho21 can go do it. Then draw a Quorum card and see if I wanna do someting else (Special ability). But first, go Jump us, Romo!

Make it so. Or perhaps that should be “Engage”. @CraigM

Sadly we will go with:
Tylium%20Planet

We’ll roll @CraigM

Worth a shot at least.

Roll 1

But the Raptor never returned

NOTHING ELSE WAS EVER HERE!

Ahem.

The roll for the FTL jump was also a 3, so -3 pop.

@Navaronegun your free quorum action. Sending your draw.

Just wandered by to see what the tag was for :) Nothing was ever here, though.

@rho21 and @lantz, I need o consult you. what do you think of my resigning in favor of Romo? It could free me up to get in the cockpit and become a defacto CAG As well, I think the Quorum could greatly reward the effort as the epitome of selflessness in our dire straits.

What say you all?

Presidency works quite well with my power, but then it’s pretty good with yours too. There’s also no specific need for you to resign, you can always just go and be a pilot anyway. The quorum deck has some useful cards for us right now, but it’s by no means impossible to make do without it.

You can’t get into space anyway because the hangar’s broken and we’re having trouble finding the time to pick up engineering cards.

But if you have nothing better to do with your quorum action, overall I think I like the idea as it gives us more options. Particularly if Lantz has a repair card right now so we can get the hangar fixed on the next human turn.

I think that getting you into space would be good. I need to repair things which I can do.

The quorum is of moderate usefulness outside of brutal forcing some of our stow aways and trying to draw those cards is low odds

Playing this:

Resignation

Naming Romo Lumpkin (@rho21) as my successor.

Discarding this card:

eulogy

@CraigM Please replace that with a new Quorum Card.

Captain Adama reporting for duty.

Quorum hand updated and moved.

Crisis inbound
Training%20Snafu

@Knightsaber starts us

Eh nothing.

@Lantz

I can’t afford anything 0 cards

@rho21

I don’t draw those colours. 0 cards @rowe33

As horrific as a crisis as this is, I’ll have to abstain.

@Navaronegun