Battlestar Galactica 27: More Like a Beer Run

0 cards

@soondifferent

It’s so good to be back in the land of BSG, home heating, and cooked food.

Looks like I missed quite a bit. I don’t suppose this means you all would consider letting me back out of the brig?

Whoops, I thought it was “to monday”.

But it seems the ritual of summoning worked.

I am not 100% sure on you yet, so I don’t know.

We got back a little early because everyone was very much done with sleeping in the woods.

It could get messy without any pilots! Speaking of which, who’s CAG now?

This is a great question. Jack Fisk and D’anna Biers aren’t on the official list. I will figure it out. Probably Jack Fisk given he’s military.

The human Cylons are last on all 3 succession lines.

I can contribute a good amount.

3 cards @scottagibson

They are on the official list! Jack Fisk is 26, and Ellen 41.

So in this case it is, completely sensibly, Jack Fisk.

Why isn’t your organic pilot CAG? Asking for a friend.

The Brig.

Ah. You probably want to spring that poor guy.

@Lantz 1 card

@jeffreyb

Other humans, do we trust Crashdown enough to send him from the Brig to sickbay if the skill check effect on the crisis triggers?

You can’t send a player to sickbay from the brig. Not an acceptable jail break strategy.

Ah, of course. It didn’t specify that it couldn’t target someone in the Brig, but the general rule for the Brig is that only specific mention can move you out. A lot to keep track of in this game.

@Otthegreat, we could try “Get help!”

@Lantz you did mix the old treacheries into the deck right? O_o

Meanwhile:
I gather athena is spiking with 3 or greater looking at the discard and destiny is 2 good cards out of 6 (not 100% on that)
2 cards @Jorn_Weines

3 cards @Lantz

um, uh, guh

I have meetings for a while. I will ponder this. I am 95% sure we’ll continue from here and I will fix the deck going forward. I am open to direct messages about perhaps removing a couple raiders from 1 and/or a civilian from 2 to offset the mistake.

I was just self-congratulating myself for a clean game :( :(

The good thing is, I don’t even know what this means.