Battlestar Galactica 27: More Like a Beer Run

Due to corrupted save data the game has to be restarted? I am not sure I want to see how a gritty and dark reboot of this BSG continuity looks…

Sorry for the delay:

Politics - 5 PP, P6 PP, 1 CP
Leadership - 4 DE, L2 XO, L3 DE, 1 MV, 2 X0

Negative
Tactics 1 LS

Pass:
Heavy Activation Rolls 3 for Placement Pursuit Track +1
Jump Prep +1

@scottagibson what would you like to draw? Feel free to declare your action too if it isn’t draw dependent.

Where is the jump prep marker?

@Lantz draw piloting and treachery please.

It’s on the one before auto-jump, at least on the board image.

Board image is right (for once ;)

@Otthegreat I don’t know that what we’ve been doing is likely to work. We could luck into a ‘choice’ crisis rather than a skill check crisis, where both choices are to our benefit, but it would take several of those to have the desired effect, and we’re going to run out of time.

I’m inclined to put some more pieces on the board. They’ll jump soon, and then with any luck at all the Cylon fleet will arrive, but there’s not much there. What do you think?

I agree, Caprica hasn’t been particularly helpful.

Yeah, maybe launch ships? There’s only one basestar so even that isn’t great. The only other option I see though is to take a peek at the destinations and really they just need one 2 distance destination and they’re fine.

No great options. I’m leaning slightly towards launching more ships, but would be fine with either.

@Lantz

Put three raiders in 1 on the CFB. And CAG has to place a civvy.

Ugly, but I’m thinking we have to place it in #3. What say you @Jorn_Weines @jeffreyb?

Yeah, sounds good

How many civvies in supply?

i will presshow calculations 3 to draw another engineering @Lantz

Empty civvie in 3 then.

So, what are our odds of drawing a 2 distance, 1 fuel destination? Without having seen the entire destination deck in its entirety, I’m guessing it’s a 1/4 chance that we get one?

Not great.

Hm. Probably less than 1/4 actually. Well, Fisk can use that card that I gave him last turn, but that’s assuming we get a jump prep this turn. That + a CS and command would be ideal…

So we should launch a scout, I guess?

I used that on the check. Im worried about the civvies as well

Fleet jumps in on Cylon turn.
We only have the one viper

I’ll draw leadership, so if I don’t get a repair myself I might be able to XO you if you are able to repair.

I think we’re just going to have count on luck for stuff like destinations. Roll the hard seven. One scout probably won’t make a big difference.

A good plan might be found around putting all the civvies in play and moving them around letting the raiders chase an empty civvie but haven to think about that a bit. I can delegate you to do things in any case