Battlestar Galactica 28: I Swear This Has Happened Before

They aren’t very entertaining, seeing everyone’s cards and all.

Yeah, but I assume you have a voice and personality that you use for each of us as you play.

Yes, you’re always a Cylon. So is Lantz.

In the interest of Knight’s patience, and maybe my own and others’, should we agree of a set of conditions for calling it, though? It’s taken a bit of a toll.

I have a pretty good monotone, sorry.

And I don’t think I’ll run a game anytime soon, there are Real World things coming up I have to do that are Rough.

Perfect time to make this a live game over (whatever service we’d use)!

@Jorn_Weines was considering running a game a while back. Not sure how busy he is with travel

I am busy with other things than travel at the moment, but who knows what the future brings?

Am re-building all the tokens/icons/pieces, patience is needed.

I have an example.

Military Leaders

Note how bright and shiny they are. And big and huge. And a new face or two. Or an alt of an old face.

I approve!

I can’t fully approve until I see the Cally cards.

Sorry but protocol is protocol…

I haven’t started Support yet, this takes a while.

I found your pic for Cally’s card:

By the way, did you guys know about her fucked up wife in real life, Allison Mack? I remember reading about it last year I think but didn’t know she was married to our Cally. And apparently Cally was in on it? Sheesh.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/tv-stars-allison-mack-and-nicki-clyne-married-on-orders-from-cult-leader-keith-raniere-source-says

Support

Spoilers!

Tomorrow I start on the character board pics and the character icons. And maybe the pilots in ships if I’m still sane. That’s ‘all’ that I’m doing. Plus fudging with rules! With no input!

Gorgeous!

And no collusion!