Battlestar Galactica 29: Where No One Has Gone Before

Boomer @Perky_Goth is up.

@soondifferent got engineering cards from an EN, right?

Ya, a while ago.

From my IU.

The potential spike wth Leadership doesn’t narrow down any of you. Great call on hitting the target number, though.

4 CV on AR in 2
1) move to 3, 2) shoot heavy 3) shoot heavy if still up, else… probably move back to 2

Move to 3, shoot Heavy.

Humans are far better than Cylons at shooting this game: 8

Move back to 2?

I wasn’t counting on a 25% hit. :) I’m sure Apollo can survive, so move back to 2.

Okay, you still get crisis magic, but no crisis, so let me get that for you.

Discard Tactics 0(TI), 2(LS) for hand limit.

Skip, though it would be interesting.

@Snebmi go ahead and pick your two cards.

The board is the same except the Heavy Raider in 3 is gone. So go forth with thy turn, as well.

Treachery and Politics.

Okay done, have at it.

Roll for jump track/make the CAG place a civilian.

Roll: 1

-1 Jump Prep

@soondifferent Place a civvie not in 6, 4, or 2, please.

Whoops, sorry for the wait. I’m just a single mother with no flight experience leading a bunch of redshirts. Civvie in 3 please

Here you are, President/CAG @soondifferent

An XO out of sickbay would be nice if you’ve drawn one and trust me enough (I’ve done some pretty good things since the sleeper phase). Would also be good to stop being CAG. You make a silly CAG.

Oh, I think we can probably trust Boomer now if you have a way of getting her out of the brig.

I agree that we can trust Boomer. We’re in a good enough spot right now so I can’t see her willingly languishing in the brig. I see Apollo in the same vein; he doesn’t hold enough power to want to stay hidden.

Unfortunately it just leaves the two of us @rho21. I have motive to hide as the president, and you as admiral. It’s time to take a stiff drink (knowing that I’m good) and take a risk here. It’s important that we have a human pick the next destination.

play 3CS, and then draw quorum card. Regardless of draw, play arrest order on the admiral.

@Knightsaber

Arrest%20Order

Issed for Admiral @rho21

Barry to the brig.

Apollo becomes Admiral.