Battlestar Galactica 30 - Something Dark is Coming, Maybe

HAHAHA yes thank you I did, I was pretty sure he was the other Cylon and I guess it got stuck. @Perky_Goth is who I meant. (@rowe33 is welcome to join us of course)

I think we’ll go for L1 XO on @rowe33

I’ll CAGtivate the Mk7 in 4 to shoot at the heavy.

Then take a shot at the basestar with action #1.

@Knightsaber

Mk7 fires: 4 - Miss
Apollo fires: 1 - Woosh

You can shoot again, unless you know something I don’t know.

Yeah, I’ll fire again - was expecting to damage it the first time around!

You know it takes an 8 for a Viper to hit one right? And a 7 or 8 with the AR? :)

Shot 2: 8…

Basestar takes Structural Damage but is still fully functional.

It appears the Cylons on the Basestar aren’t taking that sitting down and would like to fight back.

Crisis%2020

@rowe33

(As a note to save any looking-things-up, shots at a Basestar with Structral Damage get a +2 to the roll.)

Not sure on this one - we’ve been lucky with Morale so far and the Sickbay could be alleviated. But Morale could start draining quickly…On the other hand, Fuel could get pretty tight. I’m leaning towards the first but neither one is good.

Oh…my…goodness. How many games of this have you played? :)

How is it not painfully obvious which to pick? I would internet smack you on top of the head if I could.

But how many games of this have I played well? Ha, got you there!

Like 1/3 of one. Okay you got me.

Well I just realized it’s not me going to Sickbay anyways so I’ll go with the top option. We can always replace the Morale if necessary. More worried about the Fuel because No one ever loses due to Morale.

Okay you said so.

I’ll slap you after the game.

-1 Morale

Poor innocent @Jorn_Weines to Sickbay.

Basestar 1 Fires: 4 - Hit
Basestar 2 Fires: 5 - Hit

@Jorn_Weines chooses how to split those hits. (RIP Pegasus once again).

+1 Jump Prep

We could nuke a basestar at some point…

I always forget the damn nukes.

Pegasus.

There should really be a dang penalty for the Pegasus being destroyed, instead of it being ablative armor for Galactica

I think playing with Pegasus adds some other bad stuff, but I don’t remember what.