Battlestar Galactica 33 1/3 The Network Gun

No, I was wrong. The Admiral title passes after the executed player selects a character. So @Jorn_Weines did retain the title.

See corrections from @Knightsaber for that

@soondifferent played Assume Commmand @CraigM.

Fffffffffffffff…

Ok gonna tackle that in the morning.

I think the admiral should get different cards so there’s no unfair knowledge about JW…if that makes sense

I think that the safest option is to execute @soondifferent and @Jorn_Weines and then let me pick the destination.

Just an idea…

Ok I have sent new destinations to @soondifferent.

The new destinations are such that neither side should be advantaged by the change.

In a parallel universe, maybe Adama had it right after all. We’re going here, the slightly less bad of two bad choices.

icy%20moon

We’ll risk the raptor @CraigM

I will take a Tactics for my card draw.

Sadly I can’t modify, but I approve of getting more fuel. Edit, wait, I read the gain wrong. That said, I do think we’re a bit low on fuel. 10 distance is looong.

It is. That last round went quickly enough that I didn’t have time to both scout the mission and actually do it but we might have to just go for it without the scouting at this point.

I missed this in traveling, but for future reference Kat needs to move or be in sickbay w/ me.

I had forgotten the title swap, but I had not forgotten that ;)

Sorry all, after the weekend I have kill me hundred emails to go through. So busy day at work.

Gah, I forgot too. If it’s not too late I’d like to move to 1. Otherwise, sorry fellow humans! Remind me never to play Kat again.

Kat is fun, but yeah, she can’t be that important piloting because of her strength and weakness.

Kat is the best pilot in the game.

She just needs to use the biggest ship. Think about it.

Ok, day dealt with. Updates made, @Lantz your turn.

borrows Craig’s map for a few minutes

Hehehehehe.

Indeed.