Battlestar Galactica 33 1/3 The Network Gun

I can do a lot on this check

I can contribute modestly. No IC.

I can do a lot here too. How should we approach this? Limit contributions to 2 people to increase risk of exposure if somone chooses to spike? I can mostly solo this if not for destiny. Doesn’t really seem like a crisis to reveal on but might be better if someone other than @lantz contributes since Cally is going next, all the same. @Cuthbert @rowe33

I can do little to nothing here, I’m afraid.

I can add a little here, since it looks like the check is mostly covered.

I could save my card since it has other utility.

Looks like you’re up then @lantz

2 cards

I took care of a lot, Cally is not nuanced.

@rowe33

I’ll stay out of it so it’s just Lantz/soon factoring into the equation.

0 cards

@Cuthbert

0 Cards @Jorn_Weines

I’ll save my modes card then, 0 cards @soondifferent

Okay, I think if Cally is spiking this we’ll fail regardless, so I’ll put in 1 card

@CraigM

Talking a lot about it failing for no reason and going from saying you could basically solo it to 1 card is something…

It’s a 7 check, if you put in a lot and I put in a good card that should be enough. If you’re spiking I doubt I’d be able to overcome it on my own.

Just weird to make a big deal about this check compared to last check when this one isn’t a particularly bad fail or anything.

Life wasn’t going to be easy. And an inspirational crew member was finding it would not be long either. Retired pilot of the first war ‘Husker’ was reaching the end. But the crew was determined to celebrate his memory. Though some of the crew stared daggers, the mistrust seeping in, it was overall a pleasant celebration.

There would be time later for greater threats, and deeper sorrows. But today it was time to relax. And the two crew who had organized this, some sniping aside, managed to drink the rest of the crew under the table. Though Kat wound up waking up with the Doc from dehydration. At least officially. Unofficially he let her know that the pills he found were for occasional use only.

To Husker.

Skill cards:

Tactics 3UP,4UP
Engineering 5TtL
+12
Leadership 1XO
Piloting 3RI

Total +8, pass.

Basestar activation roll, 8. second basestar placed on CFB. Pursuit +1, @soondifferent please place 1 civilian ship.

Jump prep +1

Kat did not move this turn, so her weakness comes into play and she is sent to Sickbay.

Board once Civvie is placed

I am pondering on whether using my mutiny is worth it. Obviously Pegasus has taken a couple blows but pretty quiet now.

Weird that the big negative card in that check is red…

Well, pretty sure you know how unlikely it is for me to try to spike a check on my own turn with a measely 3, after keeping a 7 check crisis around with only a moderately damaging failure result.

@CraigM Civvie at 4 please!

I will move to Pegasus CiC.

3e6b54f07ccbb1ee604a4698dac670c115c8162d

Since @Cuthbert was nice enough to give this to me, I will play it back on him. But I am cool so I will play a Tactics 3 SP on the roll. Pick your two new cards.

@CraigM

Right, since I had it, here is the board.

@Lantz your roll is 3, which is just enough with the SP.

@Cuthbert your draw.