Battlestar Galactica 34 - Rule 34

Also, hello old friend!

It went to a good cause. Way too late, I guess.

Galactica? Not on Cuthbert’s turn.
Oh, probably SoE. (too late)

No I stole State of Emergency from him on like my 2nd turn.

S’okay. You get to be the bridge between our doomed species and the future guardians of the Alot.

I made a huge mistake this game, AMA when it’s over.

It’s not really over yet and it actually is, but I really enjoyed New Caprica, except for the brigging and the losing. It’s a neat addition to the game.

New Caprica can suck my ***** ****** *** and then ***** ***** **** that.

(Not really it’s just Lantz’s fault for dealing me the three worst Motives to have on NC)

But I made him this shiny new token for Occupation Forces if he wants to make the NC board easier to read.

occupation

I don’t know it was the false sense of security or the hard 3v3, or the hard 3v3 in NC. Or me being an idiot, it’s possible, but that’s option A.

Yeah, I can see how NC would make a CL’s life much more complex.

Nailed it.

The human option is that impossible, then?

You mean any Human-favorable Motive(s) I have? I can’t tell you what they(it) are, but you all being in Detention has completely ruined them(it).

Plus other reasons I can explain after we’re done.

Edit edit: It’s still technically possible when/if Galactica comes back but the crisis deck would have to love me.

That’s probably all I should say. Where is Lantz, anyway?

(I mean, let’s finish this party already)

Don’t say those things, you know DM’s feel enough pressure.

I understand this more than you know. I just enjoy poking at Lantz.

He’s handcrafting me my “unbrig all humans, kill all Cylons” Mutiny card.

Can you guys even get out of Detention? I can’t help you, and I actually would like at least one of you running around.

Which goes back to the huge mistake I made.

We just have to draw Political P again and we’re all set.

Also, how come no one mentioned the avatar isn’t Romo yet?

Sorry I am out tonight.

I have a lot to say about this game too. Sorry for the slowdown towards the end here. Nothing bad but busy life stuff.