Battlestar Galactica XX: The Super Crisis Shuffle

It’s not mandated, you can play the cards not at the slot machine like if you’re in the brig or whatever, but it is preferable obviously.

Very well, Presidential slot machine pulled.

I Authorize Brutal Force on the heavy raider. Is it me, or this doesn’t make thematic sense? Anyway, I’m not sure whether I should care so much about my voters, but I’ll throw a Strategic Planning to avoid the possible pop loss.
Even though that makes me mostly useless until I play again.

well, you do get to draw two cards (tory overpowered much :) )

Well it was a sure thing, played out like that, but that’s the advantage of having marines on high alert, but otherwise fresh. They roll a 4.

Doh! I draw politics and engineering, again. Seems like the colors we have less, though they aren’t needed as often.

I’m itching to get into space now that I’m just another Viper driver again. The President’s ship is just a sitting duck!

First you need to deal with this.

Reactor%20Critical

@Lantz you start

Wow, what a horrible card.

Yep

Pass is bad
Fail is terrible
Raider launch terrible
No jump prep bad

I can’t help now 0 cards

Pilots should have some reds laying around. Pretty sure we’ve only used 1 right?

@jeffreyb

Yeah, flyboys should be able to take care of this.
Bit of a waste of my tactic if we can use piloting cards

0 cards @rowe33

Piloting cards are kind of handy when we’re mixing it in space, but yeah, we can probably afford some.

I haven’t taken proper notes, but I think we’re likely to have a favorable destiny deck.

@rho21 How much can you help? I can help some but don’t want to overdo it if Destiny is favorable.

Destiny has 6/10 cards in the right colours. Not sure how much we want to trust it to provide… plan for it to be neutral?

I can provide a fair bit of assistance; let me know how much you’d like me to play. These are mostly good cards though, so I’d rather not have to put in too much.

Same here - 'l’ll play 1 card - combined with Destiny and you, we should be able to give those Treachery cards to the President, as undesirable as that seems. New elections must be held!

@rho21

Would you say I should put a large amount or a small amount in? (I think this is about as much as I can ask, right?)

Like Goldilocks level, just the right amount.

Haha, you flyboys better don’t mess this up…maybe the president has something to add as well.