Battlestar Galactica XX: The Super Crisis Shuffle

I will do the following:

Tactics 5 Critical Situation:
Action 1: Tactics 2 LS on the Crisis Deck
Action 2: F’off to Toaster Land

Discards:
Leadership 3DE, 4RO
Tactics 1LS, 3UP (edit - removed an incorrect reference to the 2LS used above)

No idea, I had to reshuffle the deck when I added a new ‘not a Cylon’ to deal out after his execution, and the answer also depends on whose turn it was when the jump happened.

Ah I see.

Oh, do you have a movement action when in the brig but can’t use it to go anywhere? I’d always assumed it was implemented as not having a movement action.

@CraigM I will leave that on top.

So the scout roll was an 8, scouted.

As for CS while in brig, the official ruling from the designer is that you get a movement step, but may not move. Critical Situation replaces the movement step, and therefore is a legal action while in the brig.

treachery for my cards @CraigM

Have at it, fine sir

So @Lantz crisis worth me going to caprica for. I think the humans can pass any skill check we can throw at them at this point

There’s no advantage to you being the one to draw it. I would focus on other mischief.

Shouldn’t that be 4 cards discarded? (9 at start of turn - 2 played during the turn - 4 discards = 3 cards to keep)

Presumably the 2LS is the same one you used during the turn.

i will roll for the CFB track again

three raiders in sector 2

I hadn’t had a chance to remove the LS from his hand. So, yes, the LS would not be discarded since it was used.

However the intent is clear, so the three cards he has in hand now are clearly the ones he wanted.

Yeah, I was just confused by the numbers. All is well. Until that fleet shows up anyway. Then we probably die.

Yeah, my bad on the discards. I blame society, humanity, and rock and roll music.

I updated my turn to note this mistake.

Sorry about that execution by the way ;)

Honestly, I might have been disappointed if it didn’t happen at some point…

Humanity is making a real bounce back here, we need to get them nice and slaughtered.

The way this game is going we are going to have our own little luck to have a chance.

Talk to you on your next turn :)

Roll is 1, jump prep -1

3 raiders added to sector 2.

@rowe33 your fifth card please

Leadership please!