Battlestar Galactica XX: The Super Crisis Shuffle

I’m lazy, and not much has changed from the last board. Jump prep is at -3 not -1, and more raiders on the CFB.

you may go.

@Perky_Goth I could give you an extra turn here if you think it’d be pretty helpful. Or get the Admiral out of sick bay. Or launch myself in the assault raptor and get our defenses set up.

Anyone have ideas here?

I can do good things with an XO. Might be worth you moving somewhere helpful like weapons control ready to receive an XO from one of us.

Nothing particularly urgent here.

I would think I’d be better off in space while you handle things on board Galactica. After all, you can’t be jetting around space with your rank, sir.

I could launch, then send an XO your way though I believe.

Yeah, launching is a reasonable plan. Go ahead and take the assault raptor if you like.

I still want to get into space this turn myself, just to get a couple of turns’ use of my super CAG powers. Should be able to stop those raiders doing any more damage.

Move to the Hangar (Discard Tac 0 QT), Launch to 4 in the Assault Raptor.

With extra action from launching, play Lead 2 XO on the Admiral.

ok @rho21

Move to the hangar bay, launch into zone 4 in the remaining MkVII.
Use the CAG power to move the unmanned MkVII to zone 5 and take a shot at a raider.
Finally, 1LS. What do people think, look for a good destination or check up on our Cylon-approved crisis? @Perky_Goth @rowe33 I’m leaning towards the destination deck.

Roll 4, -1 Raider

Oh, I just noticed in the Exodus rules:

Kind of scared that a Cylon approved a crisis, even though we need to eventually scout.

I mean it’s probably just no jump prep. Could be something horrible though.
Right now, I’m a bit concerned about our fuel situation, hence wanting to scout the destination deck.

Yeah, we could be unlucky, I don’t know where there’s more outside of a random crisis.
I’m unsure how the second -1 prep happened, one was the Basestar Bridge, does anyone want to save me the time of tracking down the other one?

I can get us more fuel. I think we should check that crisis though.

Basestars bridge has happened twice now

Cool, if there’s bonus fuel available, let’s try the crisis deck. @CraigM

Well, i didn’t know that (drink)

But if we are going to do that might as well revert back to the original treachery deck as well.
Anyway, up to our GM @CraigM

I’m fine either way. I assume they only changed it due to making the treachery deck more powerful.

Done. Let me know if you like it or not.