Battlestar Galactica XX: The Super Crisis Shuffle

On the destination, note that I can add fuel but would have to use an action. Not sure if the President has another means to help with that or not.

Well there’s no real choice, the other one’s a 1. We will overshoot!

I will take advantage of the option that prevents immediate defeat.
Is there an achievement if we can finish with more population than we started with?

Discards: Tactics 0TI, Piloting 1EM

Whatever else we do, we need to get fuel up to 2 this turn.

Was a tough call but I wanted to be sure we had an option to make it in one jump at least.

Well, it’s not like you weren’t expecting to lose two fuel right? Just the extra morale hit.

Oh, shit’s happening while I was focused elsewhere. Yeah, not many cards for that crisis, no.

3 for 3 is pretty shit, but I suppose it can happen. Fuck. There’s only one card in the quorum deck, but good luck with that. Maybe with my OPG.

Peanut gallery reminder that you threw away Unsavory Connections. Tsk.

I thought I saw it. Was it me?I don’t want to go through 930 posts just to indite myself.

No, it was Rowe who refreshed it out of his hand

Yeah, in hindsight that was a bad idea.

Then I can safely say that was a really stupid idea. :P
He’s being a bit of an optimist, that’s all.

Ok @rho21 I need you to discard 2 cards, @Perky_Goth turn incoming.

:p ;)

What, you don’t want to randomly throw two extra cards from a Destiny deck that has… a lot of Treachery in it? I am shocked!

One the one hand, the good news for the humans. They just need to move up 3 slots on the jump track, and then bug the frack out.

On the other hand, good news for the Cylons is they need to hit one fuel, 3 morale, and have a butt load of Raiders ready to do nasty things the second they drop in, potentially even destroying Galactica if given the chance. Or just hit the fuel pod damage token.

On the gripping hand, this game would be over if Lantz was Admiral.

@Perky_Goth better start rubbing that rabbits foot, and take your turn.

Another positive is that we have plenty of cards and probably weather a bad crisis or two. Definitely need to bump that fuel up asap though. I have a guaranteed +1 fuel with my OPG if you don’t have anything better (and can XO me.)

Shhh, I was carefully not mentioning that. :)

I don’t have anything more urgent than dealing with fuel… but my XOs are gone by overspending.
I’ll discard 1StP to go hit the slot machine. Don’t expect fuel from there this game.

Jackpot, Jackpot, banana

card sent.