Best advertising EVAR

I guess escape rooms are kind of a game. That being said, I present the best advertising one could ever hope for:

Probably worth linking the escape room topic here, let me search for it…

Huh, do we not have a dedicated escape room topic? Crazy. Maybe this could be it then, with some title edits. Not that “BEST NOUN EVAR” isn’t a good title, and all ;)

You are welcome. :) @wumpus

Edit: Just curious, what search terms did you use?

Putting a dash in that title (plus the weird word order, who says “room-escape” instead of “escape room”, but the dash makes it a single word) really boned us. Any chance you can edit that title @teiman?

Absolutelly, feel free to make any changes to it that would help the forum.

Someone whose first language isn’t English ;)

Also haha, dumb criminals.

Edit: less funny since it seems the reason he got stuck is because he did damage to the exits from trying to escape. Broke door knobs and such.

Yeah, my first reaction was that Canadian escape rooms sound like serious business if they’re actually locking people in! At the escape room I’ve been to, you were never in any way actually locked in, you could always just open the door and leave, but that’s cheating as far as winning the game goes.

But no, he wasn’t locked in, he accidentally(?) broke the door so it couldn’t open.

Washington. Vancouver, WA is just across the river from Portland.

Man, I got a lot wrong here.

It’s ok, I only picked up on it because I’m actually relocating to Portland, so it has been included in my housing searches.

This is literally the first time since reading your thread about that and feeling very confused that it struck me that there might be a Vancouver in America and that you just weren’t very confused about where Portland is.

edit: and I don’t think you’re an idiot. I might be one, though.

I know exactly where Portland is… about 20 miles south of me. Of course, I live just north of Portland, Maine, not Oregon… (And Portland, OR was named after Portland, ME, fyi.)

I actually get confused quite frequently, since we recently moved back to the east coast from the Seattle area. As a result, I still follow both the Seattle Times and the Portland (ME) Press Herald online, and I often see a news story with “Portland” in the title, but then have to look at the source to see which one the article is about.

Is still hilarious news. Also, going offtopic, my company is in coversations with a escape room company to make a app for them. You can make escape-room apps that people play by walking around and visiting pubs and collecting hints until they win or are too drunk to continue playing :-)